Has anyone received their MNSSHP tickets yet?

UKDEB

Moderator Emeritus
I booked mine a few weeks ago and they haven't turned up yet. I'm not overly concerned - from memory our MVMCP tickets took a while to come last year, but I'd be interested to know how long they're taking.

Hi

We ordered our MNSSHP tickets on the 8th May and they arrived on the 18th - didn't take very long. They usually take 10-14 days - when did you order??

Kaylee

Well now I'm worried! I ordered mine on the 30th April so over three weeks ago now.

Carole, I ordered mine at around the same time as you, in fact I think I got the number from one of your posts!
Mine came about 7 days ago by registered post. Might be worth a phone call?

Ours have arrived for Oct 11th, took about two weeks from booking - plastic tickets, not paper. Can't beat the service from Universal though, booked $99 power passes (Ann Pass with 'block-out' dates) on the Web site and they arrived from Florida within 72 hours :eek: Had an Email from UPS that allows you to track the progress of the package, but the tickets had arrived before I'd checked my email :D

Deb, I've just spoken to CRO who have given me a number for ticket services to ring on Monday. Thought I'd post the number here to save you having to ring CRO yourself to get it if your tickets haven't arrived yet either.
001 407 566 4675

Thanks for that, Carole. As I said, I'm not overly concerned at the moment - I've just had a look and I see I ordered my MVMCP tickets on August 15 last year and they took about a month to turn up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter