Has anyone seen Phineus or Ferb in the parks?

katepass72

Mouseketeer
My kids are Phineus and Ferb nuts . . .has anyone seen them recently in the parks? We were there in October but never saw them; didn't see any items in the gift stores either. Thanks!

Unfortunately, no. They are not in the parks. I heard that they were seen once in a parade, but I may be wrong about that.

Phineas and Ferb were at DL for the Christmas Parade taping and WDW for the Marathon in January. They are expected (rumored not confirmed) to come to WDW sometime during FY 2011

NOOOOOO!!! :scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

I was hoping they'd take over Hollywood and Vine sometime soon or be in DHS... 2011 is too far away!

2011 is only 7 months away, but Ive read FY (Fiscal Year) 2011, so it could be as soon as July. As for H&V, that's the Playhouse Disney meal and P&F aren't Playhouse Disney.

2011 is only 7 months away, but Ive read FY (Fiscal Year) 2011, so it could be as soon as July. As for H&V, that's the Playhouse Disney meal and P&F aren't Playhouse Disney.

Things could change!!! ;) Jojo has been there for how long now? Hasn't been on the air in 3 years!

the fiscal year begins Oct 1.

not that it means anything, but all i've seen is it WON'T happen before then, nothing alluding to after.

It would be nice to see them at a character meal in DHS. My son watches them OnDemand and Disney channel so much. Heck I have grown to like the little guys...:lmao: . I think that a lot of people would go to the meals with these guys.

I think that my DH & myself are bigger Phineas and Ferb fans that DS & DD, if that is possible! I would love to sit in one of the writers' meetings, they must have a grand time coming up with ideas and lines!

I think that my DH & myself are bigger Phineas and Ferb fans that DS & DD, if that is possible! I would love to sit in one of the writers' meetings, they must have a grand time coming up with ideas and lines!

I agree . . .it's one of the few kids' shows that I actually enjoy!! I wouldn't mind seeing a little Perry the Platypus wandering around either:goodvibes

My 7y/o ds is a HUGE fan and would love to see them! I wish the Play and dine would change, my 4,3 and 1y/o have no idea who JoJo even is.

We're huge P&F fans too! My 4 year old DD insisted on a P&F party. Here's the cake:
DSC07094.jpg

We go in 4 days but go back in Oct. and actually made a PS for H&V on the outside chance P&F end up there!

Awesome cake!

I really hope they start meeting in Oct... would love to meet them when we are there in Dec!

We finally found the soundtrack at the Disney store in the orlando airport. DS listens to it practically every night. One copy was left, best purchase ever.

My wife and I passed them just outside the Epcot Character Spot while running the half-marathon in January. For some odd reason we decided not to stop (guess we just assumed we'd see them another day). Unfortunately, we had no such luck :sad2:

We asked a few CMs and were told that them being out in the parks was a rarity due to on-going contract negotiations or some such nonsense. We kick ourselves to this day for not stopping because it wasn't for any reason other than just wanting to be done so we could eat and rest up for the 2nd leg of the Goofy challenge.

Phineas and Ferb were at DL for the Christmas Parade taping and WDW for the Marathon in January. They are expected (rumored not confirmed) to come to WDW sometime during FY 2011

I hope they show up sooner (for everybody else's sake), but I knew there was a reason I crazily signed up for the half-marathon. They will totally motivate me to keep running!

We're huge P&F fans too! My 4 year old DD insisted on a P&F party. Here's the cake:
DSC07094.jpg

We go in 4 days but go back in Oct. and actually made a PS for H&V on the outside chance P&F end up there!
OMG, I love that cake!! Did you do that yourself or did you order somewhere and if so, where?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter