Has anyone seen Phineus or Ferb in the parks?

Love that cake!! I work at the Disney Store, and we have some P&F merchandise right now. We have 3 sets of small plastic figures--P&F on skateboards, P&F on a surfboard (the backyard beach!), and Doof and Agent P. School supplies--pencil case with mechanical pencils, folders, notebook. Small plush of P&F and Perry, and a large plush of Agent P. Kid's tees with Agent P, P&F, and my favorite, about 12 assorted characters all across the front, and a girl's tee of Candace.

We're huge P&F fans too! My 4 year old DD insisted on a P&F party. Here's the cake:
DSC07094.jpg

We go in 4 days but go back in Oct. and actually made a PS for H&V on the outside chance P&F end up there!

That cake is awesome! Did you make it... Love P & F.. Just bought my DS some shirts at the Disney store last week.

Wish I could take the credit for the cake, but I cannot! A local bakery just outside Chicago. They do fantastic work!! Last year it was an excellent Bolt cake.

if your kids were such nuts over phineas and ferb, they should have told you how to spell their names. Also no i haven't seen them in the parks...........no yet.

BIG PHINEAS & FERB FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I so have my fingers crossed that we get to see them in December. That would make the whole trip for me....uh, I mean my kiddos! LOL :rotfl2:

if your kids were such nuts over phineas and ferb, they should have told you how to spell their names. Also no i haven't seen them in the parks...........no yet.

Was that a spelling dig? Ouch! I don't get the snarkiness of people sometimes. Especially those that have other clear spelling/grammar errors. I just don't get it.:sad2:

Was that a spelling dig? Ouch! I don't get the snarkiness of people sometimes. Especially those that have other clear spelling/grammar errors. I just don't get it.:sad2:
I was just thinking the same thing!!! Some people!!!:sad2:

p.s. love, Love, LOVE Phineas & Ferb!!!!

Wow!

I believe you meant to say "not yet," instead of "no yet."

Or maybe not...because you're perfect, right?

Wish I could take the credit for the cake, but I cannot! A local bakery just outside Chicago. They do fantastic work!! Last year it was an excellent Bolt cake.

Could you tell me the name of that bakery. I live in the Chicago area and would love to know the bakery. Thanks

Ouch, next time I will be sure and type PHINEAS!!! I'll also make sure to consult with my little ones next time I try to spell his name.:rolleyes1

thejman:

The bakery is Continental Bakery in downtown Mount Prospect. All of their baked goods are delicious. Their cakes are the best! Tammy is the designer we always ask for.

Just got an email from the Disney store. It had Phineas and Ferb stuff. Not sure if this is old news. But I thought it was cool. My question is has anyone seen anything in the parks yet? I couldnt find anything this past Feb. Maybe I missed it. Thanks for any info.

Blake

Last summer we found ONE P&F pin, and that was IT.

There has to be some reason, as a PP suggested, that Disney isn't all over this. They are hugely popular characters now and Disney is losing money like crazy not putting more merchandise out there.

NOOOOOO!!! :scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

I was hoping they'd take over Hollywood and Vine sometime soon or be in DHS... 2011 is too far away!

FY 2011 starts in June so hopefully they will be around over the summer. We are going in August and my son loves them too. Also the Disney Store just released a line of new toys for the boys. I'm hopeful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter