Has anyone seen Ryno's Arts & Crafts & Drinks Videos?

Thanks for posting these here - I think they are great

and I am sure Ryno could raise a bit for GKTW if he held an art class during the 10th anniversary event weekend, just sayin' :rolleyes1
I would make a donation to go to a class with Ryno!! I love these videos. Keep em coming.

I have seen both of them and like them very much. Definitely going to attempt both craft ideas sometime this year.

I really love the one with the plates. I'm planning on a Disney theme for our guest room whenever we move (hopefully 2017) and while I've been doing a number of really artsy things with my own photos with editing tools, the plate concept would not only be a good activity with the kids...it would add some nice variety for the walls.

I've watched part of both videos (called away by the phone) & thought he did a great, unique job with these. Kudos to him! Quality work.

I loved them both - I'm thinking of doing several themed plates for my husband for his birthday after watching it.

And the Electra drink was quite delicious and potent.

Absolutely loved both of them and can't wait to see more of them! May have to email him with some great Disney themed spring outdoor Disney craft ideas...

Is no one else worried that Ryno might loose the damage deposit on his apartment with blue stripes in his rug???? Do we need to start a collection????? ;)

Last edited:
I thought that it was going to be silly and I would stop watching after a few minutes. But it was actually very cool, and while I have no talent to do those types of Arts and Crafts, he is tempting me to try it with my three daughters.

Keep up the great videos Ryno!!!

I love that they used sippy cups. My friends made me use sippy cups for my special drinks once I had broken too many glasses and ruined the carpet in our apartment. Sigh, I could never hold my liquor. :drinking::sad2:

Yes, I loved these craft ideas. We have a big stack of old comics that aren't worth anything. This would be a perfect use for them. Maybe do a large piece of glass with a whole set of characters (Avengers, Defenders) and frame it. Would make a great gift for a superhero fan.

And I see many Disney silhouettes in the future for our Disney room. I'm not crazy about the splatter art, but I still like the concept.

Yep. Those Daredevil and Elektra plates are badass for sure. Great job Ryno and co.. Entertaining videos to boot! Keep 'em coming please

Absolutely loved these videos from Ryno and can't believe I'm actually tempted to try a craft project! Maybe I'll just stick to the drinksAlso love all the videos that Ryno has been posting from his excursions around the parks! Keep up the great work Ryno

I remember not totally liking Ryno in the beginning... what an absolute fool I was.

I DEMAND more Ryno on The Dis Unplugged! He is a national treasure.

I remember not totally liking Ryno in the beginning... what an absolute fool I was.

I DEMAND more Ryno on The Dis Unplugged! He is a national treasure.
Totally agree with that. It took me a while to warm up to him, but between his videos and participating on the Universal show I can see why Pete let him hang out in the nook as an unpaid intern.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter