Has anyone stayed at the Carousel Inn?

grandmotherof10

Sometimes life is not always a dance but when I lo
Have booked the Carousel Inn and Suites for our visit to DL is it a good clean place to stay? What is there breakfast like?

Hi
I stayed there about 2 1/2 years ago and it was good and clean. The breakfast is in a room on the 3rd or 4th floor and consisted of fruit (apples, oranges) toast and jam and pastries. There was coffee and juice offered. I'd stay there again, I think.
It's close to the park and easy to get to.
Have a great time!
Lydia

The Carousel is my personal favorite. I've never had a bad experience there. I think we've stayed about 5 or 6 times now.

The breakfast is on the 5th floor, with floor to ceiling windows overlooking the parks. Great way to start the day. I feel that their breakfast is slightly better than some others in the area. You will have your choice of toast (white or wheat), butter, jelly, pastries (cinamon rolls, jelly rolls, cheese danish), muffins (banana nut, chocolate, blueberry), fruit (2 choices, usually apples and oranges), instant oatmeal, hot chocolate, coffee, tea, orange juice and apple juice

Hello,
I stayed at the Carousel Inn about 3 years ago. I loved staying there because it is directly across the street from Disneyland and it's nice to not have to take the trams to and from your hotel.

The breakfasts were okay. More of a continental breakfast. I think there were muffins, toast, juice, cereal, etc.

There is a McDonald's within walking distance that we went to a couple times. I think there is also a Denny's close by, too.

Have an awesome time! Disneyland is my favorite place in the whole world! We are planning on going in October.

I would love to hear back from you on how the 50th anniversary is. I'm excited to go and see it!

Have fun! ::MickeyMo
Dizneygirl

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter