Has anyone tried Spedia rewards???

I have used the Spedia bar...some things I don't like...it changes my home page when I use it, I have found no way to opt out of it and it's irritating. I like to pick my own home page. Plus, I find it inconsistent. There is a light system that says whether it is working or not...it turns red, yellow or green depending on status. Red means you are on a site that doesn't count (usually noninternet or the bar or AOL which isn't recognized), yellow if you have been on a page too long (I think it's 2 minutes, I do research lots of pages take me longer than 2 minutes to read). I see lots of yellows, which means you aren't getting credit for your time. :rolleyes:

I don't use it very much, maybe once or twice a month because it messes up so much. Even with that, I have earned between $1 and $2 per month. Not much, I know, but I really don't use it much at all.

I really don't like the bars because they are so cumbersome. I have heard people say this is the most reliable bar around.

I have it up now and it is working fine. Of course, the problem could be mine because of how many windows I open at once too...just thought of that.

If you decide to try it, I hope you have good luck with it. I seem to be the kiss of death with rewards programs right now. Every one I like and do well with goes under.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter