• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Has anyone used amazon prime pantry to send snacks and drinks to a Disney resort?

Sure ...Our daughter and her friends stayed at OKW to celebrate their graduation and we had all their drinks/snacks sent. No problem at all -the only thing I would suggest is to place the order maybe 5-days in advance ...I think I did it 3-days and it showed up the day after they arrived. But it was no big deal.

Yes. It was really heavy. It took awhile to find the package. It was a day or two late so order early.

Thank you both, for a Friday check in I will plan to order by the previous Saturday. Maybe in the Friday before, I guess it doesn't matter if it sits there a few days.

I have used it 3 times in the last 4 months. It's worked great. Remember that you have approx 5 WORKING days, so no shipments on weekends. so I'd order on Friday for a Friday check in, that's what I did and our items were there on Thursday. Each of the 3 orders held 12 packs of soda/carbonated beverages and the first and second time the packaging of the items was great. the 3rd time, I ordered 4 12 packs, 3 were placed in one box and one in another box- I had 2 boxes. Anyway, the soda in the 3 12 pack box arrived leaking when bell services delivered. There were 3 or 4 cans dented and broken, leaking in the box. Each 12 pack was broken apart- those shipping boxes must have taken a heavy blow. I also had chips/crisps mashed in that box also. We ate them ,but they were noticably smaller.

I won't hesitate to do it again. Make sure your ordering info matches the primary person on the room reservation.

Thank you, I will definitely plan to order the previous Friday and just hope everything arrives in decent condition.

Used it for our stay at AKL in April. We ordered about 10 days in advance. No issues! It was there when we arrived and we asked them to deliver it to our room. Not sure how long it took to get there since we left for the parks, but it was waiting for us when we got back.

We use it each time we go about 3 times a year. We love it. I always order a week before check in, and it usually gets there the day before we check in. It is a lot easier than going to the store and I am able to get everything I need shipped right to me. I always order my water from staples because I get free shipping, being a staples reward member. Amazon packages their items very well, and the boxes always arrive uncrushed and intact.

Any issues with the package arriving the day before you check in? I'd like to order water & snacks for our upcoming trip but we arrive on a Saturday.

Ours made it earlier then expected so that's something to consider as I think the resort will only hold it for 7-10 days. When I checked in (AKL) no one mentioned it and it wasn't in our room. We went down to the concierge who said they didn't have it, when I insisted Amazon said it was delivered they checked and found it, so have the delivery confirmation with you!

I had a great experience doing this when I stayed at the Best Western across from Wet n Wild. I did it for my DAP trip a few weeks ago. I ordered a week before I left (on Thanksgiving) thinking it would arrive the day before I arrived, but it got there 2 days before that so it was ready to go when I checked in. If you use prime regularly you can get a free prime pantry shipping credit by selecting no rush shipping on an item you would normally have sent via 2 day prime. The credits are usually good for a two month or so period. Since I live within 100 miles of a distribution center I still got my item that I had no rushed shipped in the same amount of time it normally takes for a normal prime shipment.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter