Has anyone used Shades of Green Spa?

Yes, we used it four times the last trip, highly recommend. Great prices, very clean and. The staff are excellent.

I didn’t know there was a spa there. Must one be military to use it? Just curious

You have to have a military ID to access Shades of Green or are there being sponsored by someone who does. So if you meet that criteria, you can use the amenities at Shades.

I think updated information for guests of Shades of Green … not concerning Spa but the construction for the Poly and the walkways , etc are expanding . I think they are letting guests know they can not walk from Shades of Green to Poly . Sorry that is all I know.
I’ll try to get more info.

I think updated information for guests of Shades of Green … not concerning Spa but the construction for the Poly and the walkways , etc are expanding . I think they are letting guests know they can not walk from Shades of Green to Poly . Sorry that is all I know.
I’ll try to get more info.
That would be a problem for us as we are staying at Poly for one night and was going to walk to Shades. We are VA qualified for SOG but have never stayed at SOG. If the walkway is open, will we need a room key for that gate? We might just wait until another trip and actually stay at SOG for a a couple days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter