Has anyone used the spa services at Portofino hotel?

mrsXdis

Earning My Ears
I phoned there last week and inquired about their massage services. The guy I spoke to at the spa didn't seem to have a clue as to any of it? He kept asking someone behind him about this and that. It was very confusing to me and gave me an uneasy feeling.

I really would like to surprise my hubby with a massage one evening of our trip. Their prices rated up there with the on property hotels at Disney (of which I have utilized before). If I'm going to spend that kind of money, I'd like to think I'm getting my moneys worth.

Any comments anyone?

:rolleyes:

My husband and I have both used the spa services at the Portofino. I was very pleased with the spa, although the transition to being a "Greenhouse" spa (like the one in Texas) has not been really smooth. The first thing that the new management did was to raise prices, and only then did they start to look at improving the treatment offerings. The quality of the services did not seem to change when the management changed hands.

However, I still highly recomend the cabana massage. It's quite luxurious to be outside (although private) while you're getting a massage.

Starting last year I was able to get a discount on spa services whith my Annual Pass. I think it was 20%--just enough to cover the tip!

I took a look at my bill for my stay in April: the cost for two massages (one for each of us) was $137. That was with my AP discount. If you call the spa they can fax you their "menu" of services. Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter