Has anyone with reservation this weekend talked to Member Services?

We canceled our ressie online and after 45 minutes of redialing I'm finally in the waiting cue. But I need to see if they'll allow me to bank my points. We won;t be using them for a trip this year. It's 200 points that I'd rather not go to waste.

I am in the same boat. How did you make out? I have not called yet

We canceled our ressie online and after 45 minutes of redialing I'm finally in the waiting cue. But I need to see if they'll allow me to bank my points. We won;t be using them for a trip this year. It's 200 points that I'd rather not go to waste.

I was just able to get through. I have a renter there now that was staying at SSR and then checking into another resort on Sunday. She checked out early on reservation #1 today and I cancelled the 2nd reservation. I have a June UY and could not see the pts being used before 5/31. I called MS and they said they could get them banked/unborrowed but it would take 2-3 weeks. It will be a big relief for my renter as it gives her a whole other year to use her points.

Last edited:
My experience today:

About 15-20 minutes to get past busy signals and get put on hold.

On hold for 1 hour (estimated wait was 75 minutes).

Talked with CM for about 10 minutes and could already see all of my points returned to 2019 UY (none in holding).

On hold for about 40 more minutes while she worked the "magic" to get borrowed points put back into their original UY.

Sad that we had to cancel, but very happy with the way DVC handled recovery.

My experience today:

About 15-20 minutes to get past busy signals and get put on hold.

On hold for 1 hour (estimated wait was 75 minutes).

Talked with CM for about 10 minutes and could already see all of my points returned to 2019 UY (none in holding).

On hold for about 40 more minutes while she worked the "magic" to get borrowed points put back into their original UY.

Sad that we had to cancel, but very happy with the way DVC handled recovery.

They really have been great. I was only renting my points out so I am not missing a vacation but I feel bad for everyone that is having their plans affected, We just returned from a cruise on the 8th on RCL so just missed all the madness

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter