Has anyone

Madisonsmom45

Mouseketeer
Has anyone taken the balloon ride at DTD? Just wondering. Last fall when we were there it was too windy and we didn't get a second chance. Is it worth the price?
Bonnie

We rode this about a week and a half ago...it was $16 for adults. I never thought i had a fear of heights...until i was on Characters in Flight! Everyone else seemed to enjoy it though! It was a pretty short flight up and down...once you reached the highest altitude...you were only up there for maybe 5 minutes. The total time of the whole experience was probably 10 minutes or so. But i've heard from other people who have tried this, and absolutely loved it!! So...to each his own! Wish i couldn've been more help!!

I was all excited and wanting to do this, but only 5 minutes? That seems so short! Guess all the rides at disney don't last long, but when you pay for a specific ride, you hope it lasts longer, huh?

It is a little expensive for the amount of time that you are in the air but the views are worth it. You can walk around the entire circle of the balloon to take pictures and see everything. I am afraid of heights and worried about doing it but found it to be an excellent experience.

I loved Characters in Flight. My boyfriend and I did it on our last vacation. The views were wonderful.. you can see all of the parks except MK I believe because it is blocked by something else. You can also see many other landmarks. I don't know if I'd do it with a family because that would be expensive.. but for us where we were both paying for ourselves.. the $16 each was worth it! I feel like we had a decent amount of time up in the air and we got lots of wonderful pictures! :goodvibes

disney1.jpg

disney2.jpg

disney3.jpg

Enjoy!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter