Has the smoke from the Cabazon fire reached Anaheim?

no matter how much smoke there is, it is realy a non issue. it just makes the air smell bad

It's a bit more then a bad smell to us (and those with health problems too). We were there in October a few years back when some bad fires were going on. The smoke was so thick we all had trouble breathing, and a lot of people were walking around DL with masks on! The ash was so bad you would have a good layer of it in your hair and on your clothing!

So if it gets half as bad as it was that year I feel for anyone having to breath it. I also feel for the families of the lost firefighters!

JenDisneylandlver said:
It's a bit more then a bad smell to us (and those with health problems too). We were there in October a few years back when some bad fires were going on. The smoke was so thick we all had trouble breathing, and a lot of people were walking around DL with masks on! The ash was so bad you would have a good layer of it in your hair and on your clothing!

So if it gets half as bad as it was that year I feel for anyone having to breath it. I also feel for the families of the lost firefighters!

Yeah, I have asthma and when its smoky it can really mess you up. Ugh when we had the fires nearby off the side of the 5 going north towards Castaic it was bad. You smelled like burnt bbq, not nice smelling.

What a sad situation! I remember taking my kids to see the dinosaurs in Cabazon when they were little. As someone else said, prayers to the families.

We just got home last night and we didnt even see the fires. We did stop in Cabazon for breakfast at McDonalds and saw some firefighters eating there and my husband talk to them ti figure where exactly it is. The smoke is more like a haze in the sky, I too have asthma but no real problems with breathing. But it was there for sure. We could not even see the burning at all so its back behind the hill. Our route takes us right through that town on Interstate 10.

I thought smoke from the fireworks was worse than smoke from the fires in the park.

Just an update on the current situation. The fire is now 85% contained and they hope to have it fully contained sometime today, October 30th.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter