Has WDW reinstated the ability to send park purchases to your WDW Resort accommodations? Thanks!

No, unfortunately. I asked when we were there a month ago and I wanted to buy a new cookie jar for my collection.

Yeah, for me, if I can't send packages back to my resort, there's no DME, and minimal extra hours there's a lot less incentive for me to stay at a Disney resort. I can stay at the Swan or Dolphin, Swan Reserve, Four Seasons, etc. We never did that before because we liked those extra perks. And with no package delivery, my purchases will probably be less because I don't like hauling things around during the day. I used to purchase more than I intended because it was always so easy to lose track when you bought stuff and it arrived magically a couple of days later.

When I was in Epcot for the Opening of the FOTA a few weeks ago. Folks were able to ship stuff home from the Odyssey Showplace

When I was in Epcot for the Opening of the FOTA a few weeks ago. Folks were able to ship stuff home from the Odyssey Showplace

Thats helpful, but I hate the added expense when I can easily just take everything home with me.

Who wants to walk around with mugs and pitchers and huge bag from World of Disney in the heat on rides and returning home only to find it broken? I saw some people that actually couldn't fit the bags on the rides!!!

Do they still replace broken souvenirs once you get home if you have the receipt?

I know that taking the stuff back to the hotels took a decent amount of man power, but I feel like they are making money in the long run. Our last couple trips since it has been discontinued, we found that we didn't buy nearly as much because we didn't want to carry it. I did have a couple things shipped home from Epcot, but that was about it for purchases.

I think this is gone forever.
it had to be expensive to run this service.
It has not affected sales in the park, so no need to restart.
I agree, the number of CMs they could cut was likely more than we can imagine.

It would be nice if they brought back ship to front gate, all guests could pick up there on way to their rides. Still save on all those employees you needed to transport to resorts, check packages in and out of resorts.

No. However, I recently watched a Paging Mr. Morrow video where he bought a hoodie at a gift shop in AK and the shop held it for him until he got ready to leave the park. This is the first time I've heard of being able to do that. Does anyone know if this is something all shops will do?

No. However, I recently watched a Paging Mr. Morrow video where he bought a hoodie at a gift shop in AK and the shop held it for him until he got ready to leave the park. This is the first time I've heard of being able to do that. Does anyone know if this is something all shops will do?

Yes I have been offered that, but I didn't want to have to remember and I didn't want to have to go back in that direction at the end of the day

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter