Hate kids but love Disney

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP I don't care if you hate kids or you don't want them or whatever. It has absolutely no bearing on my life. But I think you picked the wrong crowd if you were looking for like-minded people.

Parenting is freaking hard. And exhausting. And some kids are naturally are better behaved than others (I have two children that prove that). We could all have a little more empathy for each other.

This 100%!!!

If you don't like kids, that's cool. If you want to cruise Disney as well, that's cool too. But please for the love of god do not be THAT PERSON who sneers and makes rude comments if a child 'acts out' etc. Since you have no first hand experience with parenting, you have no right to judge what a parent and/or child are going through to 'make them misbehave' because I'm not judging you for not having kids.

I've gotten about halfway through this thread and while the vast majority of the responses are not directly attacking each other I couldn't stop asking myself why this one has a place here. Its not welcoming and it certainly isn't very friendly. At its core you're putting down a large portion of the population for existing in a place they are encouraged to be... and then people are either defending putting them down, or trying to defend themselves for... having kids? Nah. You've got responses that you are indeed not alone in disliking kids. Now I'm locking this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter