Hate to bring this up...have lovebugs arrived?

They were everywhere last week. This was at the Oasis Pool at Poly. They even ended up inside our plane on the way home. They're annoying but harmless.

IMG_2906.JPG

I think we only encountered them once in all of our trips and I had never seen them or heard of them before. I couldn’t believe the huge numbers of those unusual double bugs. I hate bugs and these didn’t bother me. I was more fascinated at how unusual they were and somewhat annoyed at their sheer numbers. Then I believe I joined this site and saw my first post about love bugs and knew immediately what those odd bugs I saw were

Lovebugs, I don't love them! They're annoying and they keep landing on me. So gross.

We arrive Thursday, any hope the lovebugs are lessening? We went late April one year and they were bad. I remember using my park map to swish them away.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter