Haunted Mansion 50th events with DAH Villains & MNSSHP

Raya

DIS Veteran
This year the beloved Haunted Mansion turns 50, on Aug 9. There will be a DAH Villains event on 8/8 and the first MNSSHP on 8/16.

Does anyone know (or want to guess) about a Haunted Mansion event or highlights on the actual day - 8/9 (Friday) or that weekend?

We're planning a trip to see the DAH Villains event, and June which fits our travel plans best. But if there's going to be a chance at MNSSHP and a HM event and a DAH Villains that would be a much better trip. I just don't know how to find out if anything is happening. The recent 4/13 events are a great example of something I would have made a special trip for it I had more than 2 weeks notice....

This year the beloved Haunted Mansion turns 50, on Aug 9. There will be a DAH Villains event on 8/8 and the first MNSSHP on 8/16.

Does anyone know (or want to guess) about a Haunted Mansion event or highlights on the actual day - 8/9 (Friday) or that weekend?

We're planning a trip to see the DAH Villains event, and June which fits our travel plans best. But if there's going to be a chance at MNSSHP and a HM event and a DAH Villains that would be a much better trip. I just don't know how to find out if anything is happening. The recent 4/13 events are a great example of something I would have made a special trip for it I had more than 2 weeks notice....

Since WDW itself didn’t open until 1971, I would think any potential 50th anniversary events for HM would be limited to DLR. Which location are you referring to?

Since WDW itself didn’t open until 1971, I would think any potential 50th anniversary events for HM would be limited to DLR. Which location are you referring to?
Any. Since the 40th event happened at WDW (despite that location not being 40 years old) I suspect a 50th event would be there as well. However, I'd be happy to travel to DL if that's where something is happening. The problem is knowing in advance - I can't get time off and travel with less than a month's notice. :_(

Here's something recent to go by, which isn't really good news when it comes to advance planning
This weekend 4/20-22 is AK's birthday
They just announced what was happening there April 9th

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter