Haunted Mansion vs Space Mountain

Which is the better ride?

• Total voters

DisneyAndUniversalFan

Mouseketeer
The Haunted Mansion | Magic Kingdom Attractions | Walt Disney World Resort

Space Mountain | Walt Disney World Resort

These two rides are so different in what they're going for that I'm not really sure how to compare them. Haunted Mansion is an extremely well themed dark ride while Space Mountain is a thrilling roller coaster. I don't really think they're comparable as I like them both for vastly different reasons.

If I HAD to pick, I would say Haunted Mansion as it is a classic Disney attraction that is very well themed and is a ride that is "quintessential Disney" in my opinion. Like, when you say Disney World, rides like Haunted Mansion and Pirates are the first that come to mind.

I enjoy Space Mountain as well, but I do like the Disneyland version better due to the awesome score.

As a Disneyland fanatic, I was BEYOND underwhelmed with the WDW Space Mountain when I went last week. Like... would be fine NEVER going on the WDW version EVER again it's so inferior. So, HM all the way if we're talking about WDW!

Haunted Mansion (and Splash) are my favorite MK rides. Love everything about HM. Space I am good if I never ride again, although I appreciate it for nostalgia, and the rest of the family love it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter