• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Haunted Mansion

jkolkemo

Mouseketeer
I had read that Haunted Mansion has had on again/off again fast passes. Does anyone know if it is on a fast pass currently. We arrive this weekend, just trying to plan ahead.

They've been using the FP system fairly consistently since the Hatbox Ghost was re-introduced to the attraction (I used it in both May and mid-July). I just called Ask Otto, and he reported that FPs are available today with a return time of 8:45 am to 9:45 am, so it looks like they're still using the FP system today.

They have been on every time I've been there this summer, which has mostly been big even days or weekends

When we went for a week at the end of July- sometimes we saw FP for it, other times not. For us it was hit or miss.

Suggestion for HM - if you aren't doing any nighttime entertainment, wait until Fantasmic is going on and then head over there. We do this almost every time we are there in the evening and it is a walk on during that time (people are too busy with parade/fireworks/fantasmic, etc). Saturday before last we walked right on two times in a row at about 9:10 pm (as in, walked right into the lobby, waited about 30 seconds for stretching room and then entered with about 12-15 people total).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter