Have any of you done HHN at Universal Hollywood?

LoraJ

<br> I need a vacation!<br><font color="blue">Want
We're going to LA this year and thinking of doing HHN there. We have been to HHN in Orlando several times and were wondering how it compares at USH? Like they don't see to have houses, but mazes?

I also saw they have a Walking Dead maze this year. Wondering if it is anything like the ISO one last year because it was pretty amazing.

We want to go on a Thursday night, but not sure how crowds will be. We usually splurge for the FOTL but now sure if we want to pay $160 or whatever it is in Hollywood.

Any tips? TIA

Ask Keisha shadows
She will be there this week she can help answer your question

I haven't been to the Haunt in Orlando yet, but I have been to the ones in Hollywood a few times on both weekday and weekend evenings. The haunts are super packed, so you will probably want front of the line access. If you don't have FOTL there is a real possibility that you will only be able to do the mazes, and not any of the other shows and rides because the lines are that long.

Personally, I don't like the Haunts at the Hollywood location. The houses and mazes are really good, but I just don't like the layout of the park. There are serious bottleneck issues at various points in the park, and there were times where I seriously feared for my safety, I was that packed in. Universal Hollywood is a much smaller park than Orlando, and you can definately feel it.

This is going to be my first year doing the HHN in Orlando, so it should be interesting to compare the two.

Also, being an ex-California native, from my personal experience the Universal Studios Hollywood events pale in comparison to the ones offered by another southern California theme park, Knott's Berry Farm. (Seriously...if you love Halloween, haunted houses/mazes, and you're going to be in LA, make a trip next door to Anaheim to check out the Scary Farm!).

Thanks for the tips, we were wondering about Knottscary Farm but I couldn't find many comparisons on the net. We will be in Anaheim for Disneyland, maybe we can go then.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter