Have I lost my mind!!?

SumWhrOvrThRanBo

Mouseketeer
Okay so have I lost my mind!!? I am really bummed out about our Disney trip (leaving in 3 days!!) - I don't want to go...
Why? Because after I go it will be over!! :(
Is that crazy!??
This is our first disney vacation & likely our last as we have saved for years & years & really sacrificed to make this happen.
It's kinda like eating something absolutely delicious-- you don't want to finish it because then it will be gone... Or is that just me too!? Haha!!

It makes sense! Really try to drag these last few days out and make sure to stop and be in the moment while you're on vacation. Take lots of pictures and video so you have something to enjoy when you get home too. And you could always write a trip report - that keeps the magic going for some of us! :)

It makes sense! Really try to drag these last few days out and make sure to stop and be in the moment while you're on vacation. Take lots of pictures and video so you have something to enjoy when you get home too. And you could always write a trip report - that keeps the magic going for some of us! :)

:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter