Have King Rooms at Caribbean Resort been renovated?

Zhaan

Mouseketeer
Have the king rooms been renovated at the Caribbean resort? Has anyone stayed in a king room recently?

Thank you!

We stayed at CBR May 2023 (which is probably like dog years re WDW) in a king room, and they were renovating village by village. When we got the text that our room was available, I called to ask if it was a renovated room, and it was not. I told them we were willing to wait to check in if we could have a renovated king room, and she switched us to a renovated one that would be ready later in the day. All this to say, if you can't find out for certain if they are done renovating by now (or by when you are going), you can always ask once you get there.

We stayed at CBR May 2023 (which is probably like dog years re WDW) in a king room, and they were renovating village by village. When we got the text that our room was available, I called to ask if it was a renovated room, and it was not. I told them we were willing to wait to check in if we could have a renovated king room, and she switched us to a renovated one that would be ready later in the day. All this to say, if you can't find out for certain if they are done renovating by now (or by when you are going), you can always ask once you get there.
Thank you that's very helpful! It's encouraging to know at least some king rooms have been renovated!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter