Have Quads, Need To Know Most Convenient Site For...

JenRuss5

Earning My Ears
I KNOW you guys will be able to help me. We have resies. for November and I first thought we should be in loop 100-300 for the easy access to the boat to the MK and other parks. Well, now I realise the boat only goes to the MK and I must find another way to the other parks or take my own car. Please correct me if I'm wrong, or if anyone knows of an easier way. See, we have 4year old quadruplet boys, an 11 year old daughter, and will be bringing a 13 year old niece too. The things we want easy access to while at FW are: The boat to the MK, bathhouses, Campfire & Movie, Busses or whatever you suggest, possibly the pool and Crockets Tavern. I dought seriously we will be paying $43.00/day for a cart(gotta feed all those youngins). I see suggestions for loop 700. With this in mind, what is everyone's suggestions. Oh, I'm assuming the pools are heated, but are they REALLY warm enough to swim in November?

We always stay in loop 400. It has easy access to the Ferry, the main bus stop and all the other things at FW. Keep in mind, no matter where you are in FW, you will have to walk. The campground is very spread out.

We usually go in November and swim almost everyday!

Have a wonderful time!

Hi JenRuss5,

Try going to this website Jeff Spencer
it has alot of great info about FW. It also has a link to a map of FW.
Have a great time.

Hi Jennifer,
OMG quads how do you manage, I have twins and that is bad enough. If you want to be close to the boat to MK or the Bus for TTC and other parks I think 100 or 200 loops are good. They are small loops and fairly close to the comfort station from any site. this is also close to Trails end. But, if you want to be close to the Meadows pool and the campfire try 1400( a preferred loop( or maybe 1500 if you are lookig for a partial hookup. The buses stop at each loop and then on to TTC so not much switching. That shouldn't be too bad. We were just there, the temp was 85, and the Meadows pool was empty. Everyone said the water was freezing. I would lean toward 100-200 even though they are preferred loops. I think it is frowned upon to hop to another resort pool, but Wilderness lodge pool is nice and just a short boat ridefrom the marina. I hope this helps. AP rates are not out for Nov yet, but we have resies for Dec (preffered with no discount for $47.00/night Hope this helps. Val

We usually request the 600-800 loop. this is not the preferred loops but right next to them. It is about a 10 minute walk to the boat launch but very easy walk, flat. The bus stop is I think at the 700 loop and the bath house is close. Plus I think the sites are bigger. We always request and inside loop, so you don't hear the buses going by. You can easily walk to the pool and campfire program.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter