Have the parks ever run out of wheelchairs?

deany

deany
I am planning to rent a wheelchair at the parks when we get there. I am able to walk, I just have very limited mobility due to Rheumatoid Arthritis. Has anyone ever had a problem that the parks had run out of WC's? :worried: :worried: :worried:

I know I have seen the parks run out of ECVs.

Normally Cast Members are allowed to use wheelchairs and strollers at no charge, but during certain peak times (such as between Christmas and New Years) that privledge is suspended due to the possibility of running out of them.

You might consider an off-site rental. That way it will be available to you at all times. This may be important as some of the resorts have LONG corridors. For more information go up to the disABILTIES! FAQ.

Yes they have run out of manual wheelchairs. It has happened to me on several occasions before I got my own power wheelchair. It can happen when it is very busy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter