• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Have They Resumed Mousekeeping at Any of the Resorts or DVCs?

Coronado Springs. Trip this month. Was told mousekepeing every three days. At that time they only provide towels, toilet paper, and they empty the garbage. They don’t touch anything else (sheets, coffee, surfaces, etc) In reality we checked in on a Friday and they didn’t come until Tuesday so it was 4 days not 3 days. During that time there were a lot of groups in house and property was booked. Garbage was overflowing and we are only two adults. But then they entered on Wednesday and Thursday to take the trash and give fresh towels. So I think they do what they can given the occupancy vs the “every 3 days” formula like front desk states.

Side note I was wondering how families with kids in diapers go that long without garbage pickup? Then one morning I saw a woman bring her own garbage down to a public bin and empty it herself. It was clear she had kids in diapers because it was a lot of garbage some of which was in a big pampers box.

Last edited:
I saw someone post on a Facebook group that they were at The Poly and has housekeeping and they even made the beds and set the kids stuffies up all fancy, making a waterslide. The poster didn't mention anything about club level

Stayed 5 nights at VGF in October and had full housekeeping every day (this was a cash reservation). Stayed four nights at CSR and 4 nights at CR in December and never had full housekeeping.

Coronado Springs. Trip this month. Was told mousekepeing every three days. At that time they only provide towels, toilet paper, and they empty the garbage. They don’t touch anything else (sheets, coffee, surfaces, etc) In reality we checked in on a Friday and they didn’t come until Tuesday so it was 4 days not 3 days. During that time there were a lot of groups in house and property was booked. Garbage was overflowing and we are only two adults. But then they entered on Wednesday and Thursday to take the trash and give fresh towels. So I think they do what they can given the occupancy vs the “every 3 days” formula like front desk states.

Side note I was wondering how families with kids in diapers go that long without garbage pickup? Then one morning I saw a woman bring her own garbage down to a public bin and empty it herself. It was clear she had kids in diapers because it was a lot of garbage some of which was in a big pampers box.
We have 4 kids and always carried dirty diapers (in a bag( out with us, we wouldn’t wait for housekeeping…didn’t want those smelling up our room

I read somewhere that if you wanted your bed made every day you could request it. Is that true?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter