Have to cancel next weekend at Grand Ca

Coral916

Earning My Ears
I am so bummed! We had planned a quick trip down to Disneyland for next Friday & Saturday & now we can't go. We were using up our points that expire on November 30th and now hubby has to work! I guess I shouldn't complain he has never been REQUIRED to work before.

Now how do I tell the kids! We havent been since lasy May!! We'll all be going through withdrawls!!

Does hubby absolutely have to be there???? I'd probably grab a friend and tell them you are giving them a last minute trip, and then off we'd go.

ditto that, if you can someone to join you go anyway or just go with the kids if they are old enough to manage on your own without being overwhelmed!

I agree - I'm sure hubby wouldn't want you to lose the points. Find a way to go with a friend or something along those lines. It would be a shame to disappoint the kids.

LOL it's funny how I hadn't even thought about that!!! That's exactly what we did!

all I could think about was dreading doing all the driving on my own!! 7 hours is a long time for someone who prefers to be the passenger. But I have since invited my friend & her little one! So we have to squeeze one more 7yr old in the car, but no big deal. We can now split the driving duties!!

Thanks everyone!!

LOL it's funny how I hadn't even thought about that!!! That's exactly what we did!

all I could think about was dreading doing all the driving on my own!! 7 hours is a long time for someone who prefers to be the passenger. But I have since invited my friend & her little one! So we have to squeeze one more 7yr old in the car, but no big deal. We can now split the driving duties!!

Thanks everyone!!

Great ending to your situation. Enjoy the weekend!!!!

:banana:

Jason

Go without him. Take the kids have fun and take picturs to send him on his phone to make him feel like he were there. I would let my wife go.

Glad we helped you find the ideal solution! Have a GREAT trip! I'm sure you will, and I'm sure your friend will as well!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter