Have to cancel Planned trip to WDW-waaaah!

ColoradoBelle1

My beast never turned into a Prince. Remember, it
Can't believe after all the planning I did for the October Food and Wine Fest, that I am going to have to cancel or let someone take over my BWV ressie.

Not fair. Has to do with a crooked judge in laladivorceland telling me what I can or cannot do, where I can or cannot post. It sucks!

I was planning on finding out the room layouts this trip for the boardwalk facing uinits at BWV. I was hoping I 'd hear the news about Llovells special delivery and see photos. I planned on LUGING (is that spelled right) through last week and awaiting this week's word.

I planned on hearing how Toon and his fam were doing now that they have moved closed to WDW and their DVC home away from home.

I didn't want to talk about how many we can fit into a one bedroom DVC unit or whether the hallways at BWV were longer than an airport concourse, or where the Saints will play now that there's a crowd without football pads in the Dome.

I wanted to find out how gopherit's trip was, and where the hanname greenban is and all sorts of DVC planning things, but alas, I found myself mired in the nothingness thread!!!

love to all!

CB! Nice to hear from you, I had wondered where you'd been, hadn't seen you around.
Sorry to hear you have to cancel your trip :guilty: Divorce does stink, haven't been through it myself, but there is a certain ex-wife, who is making it extremely difficult for me to marry her ex-husband who is the love of my life.

Haven't heard anything about how Toon is doing, maybe 'cause I don't know where to look now. Have no idea where Haname could possible be, and I sure hope I get to find out when lllovell has Paula Jean!

Maybe some kind folks will PM us when important stuff(like above happens).
Let us know how your re-scheduling goes!
Take care
Athenna

We will hear about Paula Jean. We will find a way. It will be where DVCers can see it.

When our toon gets settled and can return to the land of trip planning, we will find a way to say Welcome Home!

FYI - Toon is ressettling in FL, as even when he can move back in, he will not likely have any clients to work for. So, he is looking for a job in FL and enrolling his kids in school there. He will be back and I really hope he has something to come back to.

CB, I'm not sure I understand why your trip got canceled? Do you need to stay in town because of the divorce?

CB,

Sorry you can't go to WDW!!!! Sorry about the divorce as well!! :sad2: :sad2: Hopefully you will be able to go soon. :wizard: :wizard:

Thanks guys...
It's really all about NOTHING, IYKWIM. Check out the nothing thread if you can find it over on that huge monster CB...try page 1600 or something.

I feel funny complaining about having to cancel a trip when half the south is looking for family and home. The divorce was over 2 years ago, but X just won't stop and I was tricked into giving him the decree before settling our property finances. There was a trial (ick) and then the judge took over a year to make a ruling. Weird, since he just copy/pasted what X's lawyer said he wanted....and didn't even open my requests. And even then, it is X who is now filing a 'relief' motion (perhaps he forgot something in the original) for the decision the judge made. And then he said that he needed an extra 45 days to respond because he was ON VACATION. I will not only have to respond, but also appeal once the 'reconsideration' time is over. Another year.
It is truly gruesome. But I'm not comfortable planning a trip because I have pretty much been representing myself the last 18 months...and the time constrainst for responding to millions of motions are difficult to comply with when I'm not there to receive them.

I had to spend half of my last trip to WDW filling motions and it sure wrecked that trip. Hard to get on with a life when this has gone on for 4 years, no end in sight.

But this thread isn't to worry about my cancelling October and now November
trips to Disney (the gal that rented my ressie has just put an offer in on her own points!!!! WELCOME HOME) nor to deal with my divorce from hades.
Check out my post on the nothing thread and then come back over here!

ok people....I am going into the CB threads to find "nothing" and the "closet"

If I am not back in 30 minutes, send out ....wait - bad timing right now for what IS a joke. (my joke...not the need to be rescued - oh ...forget it lol)

*going to read*

Hey CB, I'm so sorry about the divorce stuff - that sounds terrible! And I'm sorry about the trip.

We're headed out in 2 and a half weeks and I can't believe how quickly it's coming up! And we just found out our little guy needs ear tubes. I was hoping to get it done before we went because I don't want him to fly like that, but thought there was no chance. But guess what? They had a cancellation while I was standing there, we took it, he's in next week, so all is good.

Now maybe I won't need the info about the nearest hospital and urgent care that I was going to post for his inevitable ear infection.

Pass the Irish coffee!

So glad your little one wil have his tubes before the trip! Can't imagine him having to fly w/o and, take it from me, being sick on vacation is no fun. I missed many trips to the pool on vacation prior to having my tonsils out. (I was only 4, but distinctly remember it, so it must have made an impression)That was a bummer.

Hey, now that is more like it! And we are talking about planning things, right?
Planning on getting those ears taken care of is a good thing and I'm glad your little guy won't have to fly with you worrying that his trip will be spoiled by an ear infection!

I am so jealous of your hitting the Food and Wine Festival...hope you have a grand time!

well,all this talk about nothing is tiring me out. Time for lunch!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter