Have you been BOO'd?

Mickey1122

<font color=deeppink>Walt Disney World Fan<br><fon
Well, have you?

If you do not know what BOOing is, post it as a question here. You may get a chilling Halloween surprise in your PM. As they say in the Haunteed Mansion, there's always room for one more. Boo to you!

Edits: I have added "tags" to this thread. My understanding is that if you search for this thread's tags, they will lead you to this thread. The tags for this thread are BOO, PM, Halloween, Halloween Helpers, BOO'd, and BOOed. (Which is the proper spelling, incidentally? I have been using "BOOed.")

:3dglasses I can't see your boo mickey

(boy does THAT ever sound odd!)

teentoddlermom said:
I got boo'd but I am so inept, I don't know how to add the clippie to my signature!
Right click, and go to properties. Copy the http thing. Go to edit signature. Click on the yellow mountain, and paste. Voila.

outlander said:
:3dglasses I can't see your boo mickey

(boy does THAT ever sound odd!)
I just got BOOed, too, but I cant see the pumpkin thingy, either!! Boo hoo, my Boo didn't do!

MomofKatie said:
I just got BOOed, too, but I cant see the pumpkin thingy, either!! Boo hoo, my Boo didn't do!
You have to add it to your signature before it appears. I just posted instructions on how to do so.

Okay, you're bouncy pumpkin was a little red 'x' before. Now I can see it. :thumbsup2

Thanks for the Boo! I feel really stupid but I can't get it to appear in my sig. I'll have to ask my 10 year old to do if for me tomorrow!! :badpc:

I got my Boo to work!! Thanks, Mickey1122!! You're the coolest!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter