Have you booked a Fairytale pkg? If so where?

2ndHnymnr

Earning My Ears
I have built my package on Expedia and on the Disney site. I have found that Expedia is $300 cheaper. Has anyone else had a similar experience?

Does this make sense?

We booked a FTP at CBR from Oct 30th to Nov 8th

We booked our FTP through WDTC. I didn't check Expedia so I don't know what it would have cost that way.

I thought I saw a post somewhere that said if you book the package through Expedia the entire cost of the package is due up front (as opposed to putting down a deposit with the balance due either 21 or 45 days prior to arrival). I might be wrong about that. :confused:

Debbie

I booked mine through the Disney Club, which I suppose is WDTC. I got the same rate on Expedia, but took advantage of the 50.00 DC discount.

I had already booked a room only ressie (using an online reputable agent) at WL for July 3-9 before FTP came out. When the FTP came out, he suggested we change our ressie and this was also able to get us the dates we really wanted. We are now staying July 12-19 at the WL. After this ressie was all set up, I of course checked out Expedia to see if their rates had changed to match FTP and in my search I found them only to be about $40 cheaper than my FTP that is booked. We have the WL booked for 2 adults for woodsview at $1548. Less than we paid last year and we're staying 1 night more! ;)

We booked the WL thru WDTC with DC discount.
got 7 nights, 2 adults, UPH for $1498. woods view.
:smooth:

DF and I booked our package through WDTC. We wanted to stay at ASMu and Expedia only listed ASMo. I wasn't impressed with the prices at all. I truly think WDTC got us the best deal possible. We also ditched Expedia when it came to airfare and got our tickets for about $100 less (each!) through CheapTickets.com.

Different strokes for different folks! Glad to hear you were able to save so much $$!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter