Have you checked out vmk revisited lately??

acehorseytink

Tink and Dashyboy, Friends Forever
I was just on the vmk revisited site and there are some exciting changes on there ( that is exciting now that we have to all live without the real vmk ).
Well, while I was reliving some of my vmk memories I stumbled across an actual avatar in the castle forecourt, it doesn't seem that big of a deal, but to see an actual moving avatar in a vmk room again was so very exciting for me. Also, there is actually furniture in the club33 room now that u can move around and rotate. Idk how many of u will be excited about these advancements in that site but I was, and I thought I would share it with those of u who would like to check it out and maybe relive some vmk magic of your own. :)

Wow, well I think GPDOT eanrs alot of thank you's for creating VMK revisited. It certainly is the most wonderful thing! Oh I miss vmk so much, I know im never going to get over it. It is really cool, for those of you who haven't checked it out. Even if you never played vmk, and you were curious about what it looked like a little, I suggest going to VMk revisited. Ok, tink did not mention in some of the guest rooms listed, like the Castle Suite room, there are also items you can move around. Not all of them, but some. It is almost like the real thing, its the closest I can get and I think I will be revisiting it alot more. Check it out!

"Fantasy, if it is really convincing, cannot become dated, for the simple reason that it represents a flight into a dimension that lies beyond the reach of time." - Walt Disney

Wow! I love that qoute you have! That should be my response when people ask me "Dont you ever get tired of going to Disney World?" I hate it when people ask that... of course I dont get tired of it! Nice, thanks for having that qoute!

:thumbsup2

im sort of new to this thread stuff, but i just wanted to say a comment about vmk. i absoultely love the idea that they made vmk revisited, but it kind of upsets me because disney defientely could re open vmk. vmk was awesome, it was tons of fun, and i really want it back. i know we all do. but the thing is, if this person could make vmk revisited, they could definetely run vmk. so why cant disney just let one of us open vmk? theyre not going to and are not currently making any money off of it anyways, and they probably arent planning to re open it either. so what im tryign to say is, cant they just let someone else run it? they let vfk happen, && im fine with vfk except it just sucks really badly. and another thing, disney makes SO much money already, they let everyone buy their crap, like all about magic and happiness, and then they charge you a billion dollars to go there && stay at disney hotels and stuff. i went to a cheerleading competition there and they made us pay 180, when we could of stayed at a non-disney hotel for like 80. it is ust crazy how disney rips you off and you dont even realize it. so cant they just give us back vmk?

im sort of new to this thread stuff, but i just wanted to say a comment about vmk. i absoultely love the idea that they made vmk revisited, but it kind of upsets me because disney defientely could re open vmk. vmk was awesome, it was tons of fun, and i really want it back. i know we all do. but the thing is, if this person could make vmk revisited, they could definetely run vmk. so why cant disney just let one of us open vmk? theyre not going to and are not currently making any money off of it anyways, and they probably arent planning to re open it either. so what im tryign to say is, cant they just let someone else run it? they let vfk happen, && im fine with vfk except it just sucks really badly. and another thing, disney makes SO much money already, they let everyone buy their crap, like all about magic and happiness, and then they charge you a billion dollars to go there && stay at disney hotels and stuff. i went to a cheerleading competition there and they made us pay 180, when we could of stayed at a non-disney hotel for like 80. it is ust crazy how disney rips you off and you dont even realize it. so cant they just give us back vmk?

Nice to see you on disboards hollisterco :) I think I remember seeing you around vmk. I don't completely know the right way to say this but Disney does care about vmk. I can't remember what it was called but some kids actually started recreating vmk and they got in trouble with Disney and could have been sued. You'd think that would be a pretty big tip to Disney that we want it back, but they don't take a hint. If someone were to buy the rights to vmk it would probably be realllly expensive and only huge companies would be able to afford it. I know most people who played it, if they owned a huge company, would buy it immediatly but sadly don't. Anyways, it proves you're right about Disney ripping people off. We still always go the the parks though, it's as addicting as vmk was. Makes you miss it even more! :sad2:

Hi everyone, I loved vmk, but could someone explain what this vmk revisited is. I've been reading this post trying to figure it out and im still not really sure. Thank you.

Alright- gpdot made his own site where you can revisited vmk! It has all the animation, rooms, and music. It's really something to look at, he did a great job. I'm not sure if I can actually post the link here... but I'll message it. Or for whoever else wants to look at it just search gpdot and it will come up! :wizard:

I just love vmkrevisited! It is really hard seeing vmk again and not being able to play it. :( I cry every time I visit that site, but it is great that GPDOT is doing this for us!
GPDOT, if you read this, thanks for working on this amazing site! I love being able to come back to vmk! :)

I just now looked at it since the changes were. OOOOHHH MY Goodnessthe changes are spectacular!!
I love the Christmas decorations. :goodvibes

Seeing people reply to this all the time is making me want to spend time on it. i do miss that Christmas tree in the vmk esplanade. My first memory of vmk- Random Guest: "Look! I'm standing inside the tree!" LOL. Since it was only partly visible, more of a ghost tree really. I miss those guests.

Seeing people reply to this all the time is making me want to spend time on it. i do miss that Christmas tree in the vmk esplanade. My first memory of vmk- Random Guest: "Look! I'm standing inside the tree!" LOL. Since it was only partly visible, more of a ghost tree really. I miss those guests.

I LOVED the Ghost Tree!
And guests made my day. I was never a steriotypical guest, but some days, long after getting my name and earning my ears, I'd make a "guest-y" remark.
But we were all guests once! :goodvibes

I can tell you a guesty thing that I did when I first joined, ok here it goes... I was one of those sillies that asked how you got on the splash mountain ride. Then I would go in the tunnel that took you to the guest rooms and get totally confused. But oh what I wouldn't give to be a totally confused guest again, Sigh good times, good times :rolleyes:

I can tell you a guesty thing that I did when I first joined, ok here it goes... I was one of those sillies that asked how you got on the splash mountain ride. Then I would go in the tunnel that took you to the guest rooms and get totally confused. But oh what I wouldn't give to be a totally confused guest again, Sigh good times, good times :rolleyes:

I did the same thing, I'm pretty sure that's the first room I checked out lol. Yeah the people booted me. I don't blame them though heh.

omg i did that too. i so miss vmk!

There has been nothing for me that is even remotely close to VMK. I have tried so many different games and yet I find that I still long for the VMK days. I did enjoy Pirates online, but once I completed the entire story line, there was nothing left to do and they have yet to introduce another story to complete.

I like VMK Revisited and it makes me miss VMK all the more. I have actually enjoyed a blast from the past by playing the Tomorrowland Arcade games and laugh because I am stuck on that silly Airlock Escape Game. Some of the old posts no longer have the solutions so I am stuck on some of the levels. But I enjoy it and it reminds me of happier days when VMK was open.

I so wish they would reconsider and open VMK, even if it was a Pay to play game. I would definitely fork over the funds for it and my family.

Sigh............:sad2::sad1::sad1::sad1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter