Have you ever accidentally run into a celebrity at WDW?

We saw Harry Hamlin and Lisa Rinna about 15 years ago in the Emporium at Magic Kingdom. Just wanted to add to the John Stamos chat. Never saw him in Disney, but when I was about 11 or 12 ( about 37-38 years ago), I saw him at the Philadelphia Auto Show---- He kissed me on the cheek when I begged him to come back to General Hospital. He said "for you I will"----- My joke is He kissed me and lied to me lol. Seriously....I'll never ever forget it. Such a sweet person. Love him.

We were at MK when they were filming an episode from The Middle. We were backstage on a Keys to the Kingdom tour when we saw Patricia Heaton, Neil Flynn and Charlie McDermont walking to their trailers. I waved at them but only Charlie waved back. :)
We saw them filming The Middle when we were at Epcot a few years back! :)

Also saw Kelly Ripa at MK. She is soooooo tiny. Like size -4 tiny in person!

Does walking around a corner and randomly seeing Kool and the Gang and KC and the Sunshine Band on the West End Stage at Pleasure Island count? (Yeah, I didn’t think so 😆)
Another :offtopic: post from me, but since you mentioned KC. . .

In high school, I had a wonderful friend that was a BIG KC and the Sunshine Band fan. She won back stage passes by calling a radio station during a contest. She was kind and invited me to come along. When KC came out to greet us, he was mad that he had just been told that he was doing the meet and greet. Right in front of us, he was grumbling that "no one tells me anything because I am just the first act." I can understand the displeasure of not being informed of something ahead of time. But I don't understand why he said that in front of my sweet friend. All these years later, this still irriatates me.

We saw Olivia Holt at Animal Kingdom in December 2016. She was with some other young people. She looked at me and I mouthed "you are Olivia Holt". She smiled and we nodded at each other. I didn't talk to her, just let them go about their day.

Last December we met Rick and Nikki from Rix Flix. He is probably the biggest Universal Orlando Youtuber. We chatted for a couple mins and they took a selfie with my son and I, which they posted on their facebook page.

My husband and I ran into Carla Hall in the lobby of the Beach Club as she was waiting for her car. It was early morning and she had been staying there to do a cooking demonstration for the Food and Wine festival years ago. She was kind enough to have her assistant take a photo of the three of us. She was very nice and VERY tall.

We also saw Bob Iger very early one morning in the BWI CL lounge. The staff opened the lounge an hour early for breakfast and we just happened to be up early. We didn't bother him or his group though.

We have seen the Lopez twins from the NBA multiple times as they are huge Disney fans and there pretty regularly in the off-season. We also saw Murr from Impractical Jokers last year when Joey Fatone was performing at Epcot. Murr was doing a song during Joeys show and was very nice to meet. There were more people looking to meet Murr than Joey, lol. As far as vloggers, we have met Tim Tracker (daughter did the outro), Oliver and Spencer, Josh and Jenna, Corey Meets World, Deni and Craig. They were all very nice too.
I saw Robin Lopez in April 2022. He was wearing Orlando Magic shirt and shorts. Maybe he wanted people to know he played basketball or something?

Last year I saw June Diane Raphael (Grace and Frankie) and Paul Scheer (he's been in a bunch of stuff) in line for ROTR. They were with their kids and either people didn't recognize them or were just leaving them alone.

That would be cool! I love their podcast!

Two experiences and both were in the elevator at the Yacht Club. The first was Susan Lucci, probably about 20 years ago and the second was Neil Patrick Harris, and his husband David Burtka about 10 years ago. My aunt and my mom were huge All My Children fans, so I did say hello to Susan Lucci and told her that. She very kindly said to tell my mom and my aunt that she said hello and thanks for being fans. We just rode the elevator with Neil and David, and didn’t say anything to them.

I watched All My Children with my mom as a kid, so I would probably fangirl!

Ok so this is really funny because I ran into Vincent D'Onofrio (from Adventures in Babysitting and Law and Order Criminal Intent) at the Yacht Club when I was staying on the club level 25 years ago. I said that I admired his work, he said thanks, we grabbed our waffles and went our separate ways.

Thor! He probably wouldn't appreciate it if I said that to him though. It's not exactly his most well known work.

We saw Carla Hall (celebrity chef) and her family a couple of years ago. They were on a VIP tour.

Hootie hoo! Too bad you didn't get to meet her. I bet she is super nice in person.

Chris Evans at BLT. Did a double-take so hard that I bumped into the wall. We both laughed about it and went our separate ways. Yes, he is that good looking in person.

I bet he is. I would have probably run into something too, or tripped over my own feet.

I saw Nancy Kerrigan in the elevator at the yaught club or beach club. I thought it was just someone who looked like her but my wife informed me it was her after I made a silly Tanya Harding comment thinking it wasn't Nancy Kerrigan just someone who looked like her. My wife is still horrified at me because of that.

I saw Billy Joel and Christie Brinkley when their daughter Alexa was in a stroller when we were at MK. I didn’t recognize her at first, but I recognized him right away. They had one VIP guide with them, but no one else. I also saw John Lithgow in MK.

The only ones I have seen at a resort were both at CR. Fess Parker was in the same restaurant just one table over, and at the same restaurant on another night one of the actors from the show Thirtysomething was a couple tables over (I didn’t watch that show, but the friend I was with recognized him.
OMG totally crushed on Fess when he was Daniel Boone

I literally bumped into Gary Sinise! We were both texting and walking. I was so mortified. He was really nice.
We saw the bad guy from ghost and his family in AKL.
Took DD to Super Soap week years ago and met like every ABC star. Some were sweet and some just so in love with themselves. I wasn’t the fan so I really wasn’t very interested. She had made them little thinks like a tea infuser or bracelet. One actress sent a hand written thank you card and another called out to her from a stage later and said I’m loving it!
We met Gabrielle Union with a very tall guy (basketball player? ) in MCO early one mornin. She is one of those people who is gorgeous in sweats and no makeup. She is so sweet. My son was young and she got down to his level and talked with him then later on when we passed them she called to him by name and waved. Nice girl.

I literally bumped into Gary Sinise! We were both texting and walking. I was so mortified. He was really nice.
We saw the bad guy from ghost and his family in AKL.
Took DD to Super Soap week years ago and met like every ABC star. Some were sweet and some just so in love with themselves. I wasn’t the fan so I really wasn’t very interested. She had made them little thinks like a tea infuser or bracelet. One actress sent a hand written thank you card and another called out to her from a stage later and said I’m loving it!
We met Gabrielle Union with a very tall guy (basketball player? ) in MCO early one mornin. She is one of those people who is gorgeous in sweats and no makeup. She is so sweet. My son was young and she got down to his level and talked with him then later on when we passed them she called to him by name and waved. Nice girl.
The basketball player is her husband who is way more famous than she is....LOL.
Dwayne Wade.

We ran into Howie Mandel at HS in 2008. I only noticed him because he had a VIP CM in Plad with him.

Dave

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter