• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Have you ever been able to get a 4th Fastpass?

aristocatz

DIS Veteran
I read that you can book another Fast Pass after you use your allotted 3. Tried to do this on the MDE app during my trip a few weeks ago, but it didn't work.

Is there a trick to this? Or is this just a myth?

Thanks!

It works. After you use the 3, you can search for another. If anything is available, you should be able to get it. I've gotten 7 or 8 in a day at MK, and could have gotten more if we wanted.

Thank you. Did you book it through the app? Or did you have to go to a cast member kiosk?

You can use plenty of FP's beyond the first 3. If one of your first 3 FP's turned into an anytime FP due to a ride being down then that won't count as a FP having been used. After the first 3 are used just go on the app and add another FP...when that's used do the same. Rinse and repeat.

Reactions: CJN

I do it all the time. Many more than 4, in fact.

What did the system say when you tried? Had you actually used (scanned in for) all 3 of your prebooked FP?

Yes but make sure that all the prior fast passes are cancelled or used. I have seen glitches were some fast passes remained on the app after I already used them so I just cancelled those.

I read that you can book another Fast Pass after you use your allotted 3. Tried to do this on the MDE app during my trip a few weeks ago, but it didn't work.

Is there a trick to this? Or is this just a myth?

Thanks!
We have definitely done this, in fact we plan on it, especially at MK. Our typical MK day is RD Adventureland (but not JC, it takes too long), proceeding clockwise and using our Fps on HM, 7DMT and Space. Then we get 4th and sometimes 5th FP at Buzz and JC.

I do it all the time. Many more than 4, in fact.

What did the system say when you tried? Had you actually used (scanned in for) all 3 of your prebooked FP?

Thank you. I tried (for my first time) a few weeks ago using the phone app and if I remember correctly, Everytime I tried to book another, it said I already booked in that category, but we already scanned and used the 3.

We typically had the 3 booked and used for mid morning through 1pm, and we were looking to make a few for after dinner time

Thank you. I tried (for my first time) a few weeks ago using the phone app and if I remember correctly, Everytime I tried to book another, it said I already booked in that category, but we already scanned and used the 3.

We typically had the 3 booked and used for mid morning through 1pm, and we were looking to make a few for after dinner time

If you ever have issues with the app you can find a Guest Experience CM and they will take care of it for you.

That sounds more like a Tier issue than an overall fastpass issue.

Did everyone in your party use (actually scan in for) all 3 pre-booked fastpasses? If even one person in your FP party did not scan for all of them, sometimes the system will not allow anyone to book more.

Other than that, as others have noted, stop at a guest relations (blue umbrella) or fastpass kiosk to see what is up. I've never had a problem booking more (one at a time) after using the first 3.

We get about 5 a day when we travel, but the caveat being we travel at Christmas and have a group of 8, so the options are a bit more limited. When splitting into smaller groups, definitely possible. I second using the guest experience cast members or the kiosks for assistance in the future.

We were there two weeks ago (MK) and by 11:00 am the app said that there was no fastpasses left for the day.

We get them but generally not anything amazing. I don't constantly refresh and I don't schedule FPs for the first couple hours of the day--I imagine I might have better luck if I worked at it more actively but the way we do it works for us. I think the most we've ever used in a day was 7. Disneyland's another matter, we've used 12 or 13 in a day there.

We always get 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, and so one FPs. Even if there are zero showing more comeback when Disneys releases them and when people cancel.

For tiered parks you have to clear out your tiers properly before you can get the 4th fast pass. Im guessing thats what gave some of the PPs trouble.

We get them but generally not anything amazing. I don't constantly refresh and I don't schedule FPs for the first couple hours of the day--I imagine I might have better luck if I worked at it more actively but the way we do it works for us. I think the most we've ever used in a day was 7. Disneyland's another matter, we've used 12 or 13 in a day there.

You definitely would. Last time we traveled in November, the week before thanksgiving, we rode FOP 3 times with the refresh trick. Party of two. We had no previous FOP FPs for the day. Now if you are there say Christmas day of course you wont have the same results.

Last edited:
Sure...especially at MK. I agree with those above saying around 7 or 8 is possible. As soon as you check in for the 3rd, you can start looking for the 4th, and so on. You might not and probably won't get the headliners, but its possible. And keep trying if you don't like the first list you see...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter