Have you ever been evacuated from a ride where you were at an extremely high point?

SL6827

DIS Veteran
Watched a video on You Tube where they had to evacuate the guest due to a breakdown, which we all know is somewhat common. But the vantage point was at the very top of the hill right before you dropped. I think I would have done OK since it was inside and all but if it had been on a ride say like EE and that happened to me at the very top of the hill, I do believe there would be a chance I would pass out before I got to the bottom due to fear.

So has any of you been evacuated like such at a very high point of a ride? If so, how was it handled? Was there anyone who went into a panic?

Not exactly the highest point, but we got evacuated from Test Track last summer. It stopped abruptly as we were just peaking at the high speed run. We were stuck outside for about 30 minutes in a soaking thunderstom. A little miserable, but also a sort of a fun memory retrospectively, especially once all of us were good and soaked (complete with umbrellas out and all). Very well handled by the cast members when they could eventually come out and get us, taken down back stairwells, and got to see parts of the backstage area we never would have otherwise. The cast members were really great, even through it all.

Not exactly the highest point, but we got evacuated from Test Track last summer. It stopped abruptly as we were just peaking at the high speed run. We were stuck outside for about 30 minutes in a soaking thunderstom. A little miserable, but also a sort of a fun memory retrospectively, especially once all of us were good and soaked (complete with umbrellas out and all). Very well handled by the cast members when they could eventually come out and get us, taken down back stairwells, and got to see parts of the backstage area we never would have otherwise. The cast members were really great, even through it all.
Outside in a thunderstorm. I would have just went and evacuated myself. That sounds crazy and absolutely unacceptable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter