Have you ever been to a tractor pull?

Nope. Never. Nor have I been to Monster Truck Mayhem either. Mud Bogging=the big negative also.

I prefer Demolition Derbies and Figure 8 Races.

Wait a minute. My son had a Cars game where you could go tractor tippin with Mater. Does that count?

Sounds like there's plenty of options in Ohio, better get out there, I know you don't want to miss all the fun!
They're livin the dream in Ohio.

Last edited:
Not since I was a kid at the local fair. My dad liked to watch them and we would get dragged along. Always thought they were pretty dumb. Still do.

sublimity, Oregon harvest festival

and as ironic as it may seem, the winter salad bowl of the world does not have tractor pulls....to busy farming year round on the colorado river flood plain and many of the tractors are trucked back to Calif for summer use....but with crops failing, Yuma may now be a year round agriculture community, as in the summer they only grow cotton, wheat and melons....using only a small portion of the land, most of the hot/blazzing/blistering summer land is used to grow manure grass.

OK, we know local farmers who participate.....they're also teachers at a nearby school. NOT that that matters. :teeth: And yes, I have been to a couple when I was younger at the county fairs. :)

I've not been to any but used to watch on TV. I would enjoy a day of that. Personally, I REALLY do enjoy NHRA drag racing for my automotive competition.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter