Have you ever had a crush????

tmaxpuppy

DIS Veteran
I sure have, sometimes got crushed by my crush :cool1:

You have any stories about your crush or anything you want to share about them? Feel free to post here.

My Story:

Ok, so, i liked this girl, right? Then later on I told my 2 best friends. The day after, there was the girls name on the board, and the friend i told looked at me weird and told me to look on the board. And i did. :rotfl: Then my other friend asked why she told me to look at the board. Then the girl i told, told the girl that asked about the board that i liked the person. Then, the other person i told, told about 10 other people that told people, then the girl i crushed on, found out i had a crush on her then, i didnt like her anymore because she got ugly in a day. Lol.

Now im back to a way cooler girl :rotfl:

mods, if this is a bad thread or is wrong spot.. feel free to close or move:)

thanks,
Puppy

Yeah one time last year, I had a crush on this really cute guy Justin and I still kinda do, well I told my friends and it turns out he liked me too. Since then my best friends Nicole and Madison keep pushing me towards him. >.< Poopyheads.

Yes I had a crush and told her because I was not scared to but it was a year later lOL

milkabum said:
Yeah one time last year, I had a crush on this really cute guy Justin and I still kinda do, well I told my friends and it turns out he liked me too. Since then my best friends Nicole and Madison keep pushing me towards him. >.< Poopyheads.
I know what you mean, I had a crush on a boy named Matt and when I told my friends, they were all over it. They even took me by the arms and pushed me and made me tell him I liked him.He just wanted to be friends.But my friends still think I like him,for example when my first school dance was coming,my friend asked if I would go with him, and I didn't even know!At the dance they forced him to dance with me. :rolleyes2 My friends do care... but just a little too much. Lol :)

yup yup yup, everyone has to have a crush. Unfortunatly, she has had a steady boyfriend now for 5 years and also she is 2 years older than me. But her boyfriend graduated so I flirt with her all the time and I went to her senior night volleyball game tonight and pretty much sat with her on the bench while we watched JV and then cheered her on from the bench during varsity. I am tight with the volleyball team. But yea I barely tell anyone and the ppl I do tell won't tell anyone else because they are close friends.

milkabum said:

I know what you mean. There was this really cute guy in our class, that I totally like and he flirts with me but, I want to get to know him before he really likes me and I don't want to tell him that. But of course my friends all tell me I should tell him. He is a nice guy. He got me a cute card for Valentime's day, along with a really cute bear that was holding a little heart that said "be mine" and a little box of chocolete's. :rolleyes:

well, i just met this guy this year. we have ALL our classes together, so we kinda know each other................... he's soooo funny and he's really smart, but we hardly know each other.................... people joke that we're boyfriend and girlfriend, but we both just kinda ignore it because i mean, we just met in sept............... but anyways, we always walk together and sit together at lunch, and sometimes pass notes...... so i enjoy his company.......... anyways, i really like him, and i know he likes me, but as what??? a friend, or something more???

dancegrl1093 said:
well, i just met this guy this year. we have ALL our classes together, so we kinda know each other................... he's soooo funny and he's really smart, but we hardly know each other.................... people joke that we're boyfriend and girlfriend, but we both just kinda ignore it because i mean, we just met in sept............... but anyways, we always walk together and sit together at lunch, and sometimes pass notes...... so i enjoy his company.......... anyways, i really like him, and i know he likes me, but as what??? a friend, or something more???

Awww, I think he does like you like you. I think it's kwel that he's like always talking to you :) :goodvibes

WDWfan36 said:
Awww, I think he does like you like you. I think it's kwel that he's like always talking to you :) :goodvibes
yeah he's awesome............. thanks for your opinion!!!! and i think your guy sounds really nice!!!!! maybe he'll turn out to be your troy!!!! :thumbsup2

ok what do you all think
story:
well i like this boy named kyle and i want to see if he likes me so im asking him tomoreow but im scared! should i or should i not tell him? i like him

cuteswimgirl said:
ok what do you all think
story:
well i like this boy named kyle and i want to see if he likes me so im asking him tomoreow but im scared! should i or should i not tell him? i like him
being the freak i am, i say get one of your friends to casually ask him (but not make it sound like you asked them to ask)............... i suggest getting someone else's opinion besides mine though........

Oh and there's this amazingly embarrassing story about my friend at her pool party last year.. yeah if you'd like to hear it message me but she'd kill me if I posted it in public. :lmao:

cuteswimgirl said:
goos idea dance i will tell you all tomoreoww how it goes
ok........... and if for some reason that fails, i'd ask him. my philosophy is :if you don't ask, how will you know???? so i guess it's better to find out the truth, even if it's bad, than not know.

my crush michael at the last school dance in 7th grade [last year] he asked me to dance with him so i said no and ever since that we only have our usual hellos and whats ups and the reason why i turned him down was because i never danced with a boy before. and i heard he liked me back too. only if i said yes we would be great friends =/

i was really looking forward to going to school today so i could talk to my friend (we were supposed to talk online on fri. but he's a bit forgetful when he gets upset and he was kinda upset....................) but anyways, i wish i could have gone in but i'm sick..................... constantly revising my opinion, but, if you feel like you're gonna chicken out, don't feel bad, if you enjoy his company you don't really need anything else, right???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter