Have you ever 'Pool hopped' ?

KayleeUK

Still here.....
Do you ever do this? I know we can't at Y & B Club now, but have you tried any of the other resorts pools??

Do you all ahead before to make sure it is ok??

Have done, a few years back went to the GF from OKW. At that time it wasn't requested to call ahead. To be honest I was a touch dissapointed with the pool at the GF, I believe it has been upgraded since then. More recently I've pool hopped from BWV to the Y+B club and did call ahead. Next visit I plan to try the Coronado Springs and maybe the Poly.

I pool hopped to OKW. I just turned up for the day,but asked before we used the pool.

I reallf like the area of OKW:sunny:

Daft question - but who do you ring or where do you go to ask? Is it just at Reception, or is there somewhere special!?

Thanks Vernon. May as well look like an old hand, when I eventually get there for my first DVC visit!!

We have pool hopped many times over the years and yes the pools at GF are now very good but one of them is for GF guest only,the pool at the contempory resort is quite good as well

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter