Have you ever seen a performance at Galaxy Palace Theater?

castlegazer

Soccer Mom! Soccer Player & Mom! Go USA!
I have the MK map as my desktop theme and I keep looking at the theater and asking myself if I have ever seen anything going on in it - and the answer is no. What is this used for and have you ever been to a performance in it? It is a quite a large space to sit there idly.

Oh, and if the name doesn't ring a bell- its over in Tomorrowland.

During Night of Joy there was a band performing there all night. That's the only time.

and we go in the summer months. There wasn't anything there during April or August when we've also been there. Come to think of it, nothing in October either. :confused:

I saw Galaxy Search there in 1998 and it was funny. They had mickey and Donald and Goofy doing a parody of Star Search but they each brought in an act from another planet. At the end a large animatronic Dinosaur impersonating Elvis popped up from behing a fence and sang. It was pretty impressive!!
Also saw a school choir here.

I used to take my dance team to competitions there. We danced on that stage and the one next to it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter