Have you ever seen boys dressed up at CRT?

McKelly

DIS Veteran
MY DD5 is very excited to wear her Cinderella dress to CRT for breakfast and was talking about as she browsed through the Disneystore catalog. My DS4 informed me that he was going as Prince Phillip. Has anyone seen boys dressed up? Just curious.

I haven't seen any but have read on these boards in the past that they have. I think a prince outfit would be adorable! I say go for it, it won't be long before he won't want to do this anymore- won't be 'cool'!
I'm sure the princesses will give him lots of attention too!
princess:

My DS has & LOVED the attention he got from not just the Princesses but the wait staff too!!! :)

We went to CRT, Norway Princess Breakfast & the Cinderella supper this past summer & my son was dressed as Prince Philip each time. Alot of the times the Princesses go "crazy" over him & when we saw Sleeping Beauty in Magic Kingdom 5 days later, she remembered him & said to him "Prince Jackson, you came to visit me again" (even though he wasn't dressed up at this time)

My son was 4 when he did this & like I said, he loved it.
Sad thing is, we don't plan on going back until November 2006, he will be 7 then....no dressing up then :(

GO FOR IT & Have a GREAT TIME!!

We are going to Park Fare for dinner and my daughter is dressing as Cinderella, and my son will be a Prince.

My son takes dance lessons (my husband hates that, but that is another story) and he has a prince costume from his recital in June.

Where else would he wear it? Plus, he will be soooooooo CUTE!

I'm hoping my four year-old son will dress up-he has a prince costume and a Peter Pan one. He's going to be Stitch this year for Halloween, though and would live in the costume now if I let him. So if you are going in December and see three princesses and a Stitch at the PSB, just wave-it's us.

:p

DS dressed as Prince Phillip last year and DD was Aurora. The pics we have of them with the princesses are hysterical! DS held up his shield and protected the princesses in the picture. It was great!

On our last trip when my son was 6, he wore his favorite shirt - the top from a Peter Pan costume with a pair of shorts. He looked adorable and got lots of special attention everywhere we went.

Oh you have to! Just think of how you can embarrass him with pictures in front of his girlfriends when he's in high school! That alone is worth it. :teeth:

When we go in December my nephew will be dressed as Prince Charming and my daughter Cinderella. My nephew loves Cinderella as much as my daughter does! (LOL):)

My Dh and I met a cute Knight and his sister Cindrella at CRT on our Feb trip.
I made a point of telling the parents how nice it was that they had involved their son and let him dress up too. He loved the attn I gave him and I was just a guest admiring his armor.

ww are going this oct, my aunt made my dd5 a sleeping beauty outfit, and my dds1 prince phillip. i cant wait!

My DS wore his Buzz costume to DTD last year and loved the attention. He kept whispering to me "Mom, they think I'm the REAL Buzz." He also plans to be Prince Philip at 1900 Park Fare in Nov. I think this will probably be his last time to really want to so thats great with me. I am thinking of bringing his Buzz and Woody along too if he decides to wear them.

I've seen several little boys dressed as Captain Hook. At the Villains dinner at 1900 Park Fare a few years ago, one was dressed like that and Captain Hook loved it.

We went last September. I bought dd a Cinderella dress to wear to the 1900 Park Fare dinner. When it came, she told me that ds needed a Prince Charming costume. Thankfully the Disney Store had the Prince Phillip costumes last year so I could get him one.

They looked so cute and had a great time going dressed up. Prince Charming spoke to ds just as if he were a Prince like him - kind of like "Prince buds". It was very clever.

My littles will both be dressing up again this year when we go in December.

Have fun!!
Carol

Carol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter