Have you ever tweeted to a celebrity and received a reply?

Chris Pratt!!! It was awesome!! :cloud9:

He said he had some time and would take questions... which normally I would only see hours after its done. Got lucky though as I saw it just minutes after he posted ! This was back in 2012 when Parks and Rec was still on.

My question was....which fictional character would you most want to see visit Pawnee for an episode? His answer: Lloyd Christmas

:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc

It was awesome as a friend of mine who also follows him saw his reply to me and had a mini freak out. lolz

Russell Martin (catcher for Dodgers, Yankees, Pirates and now the Blue Jays) re-tweeted a pic of my daughter playing baseball. Once Alton Brown retweeted me when I asked him a cooking question. His answer was stupid, and no help at all! lol

I rarely use Twitter and have never tweeted a celebrity. Although, Justin Timberlake retweeted one of my comments and is now a follower. :teeth: I had a good chuckle, over that one. :lmao:

Oh at one time Edward James Olmos was following me. And Jenny Lawson, The Bloggess follows me as well.

I've been retweeted, favorited or replied to by several celebs, among them:

Paige Davis (of TRADING SPACES fame)
Susan Egan (the original Broadway Belle)
Rebel Wilson (of Pitch Perfect fame)
Debbie Gibson
Kate Micucci (from Garfunkel and Oates)
Molly Ephraim (she's "Mandy" on LAST MAN STANDING.)
Michele Lepe (she's "Nina" on Sprout's GOOD NIGHT SHOW.)
Lisa Loeb
Colbie Caillat

And....Stacey from the Must Dos! :)

Last edited:
Shannon Tweed Simmons replied

Leigh Anne Tuohy replied

HGTV's Nicole Curtis replied

Guillermo Diaz (Huck from Scandal) favorited

I've had two :)

I tweeted to Samantha Brown (Travel Channel shows) once about what kind of shots she gets before traveling to all of those exotic locations and she told me.

Ooooh. I'm a huge Samantha Brown fan. I used to watch her way back in the day when she did Great Hotels. Lucky you!

No, I'm not on Twitter, but P!nk personally wished me a Happy New Year on FB.......

(......along with a million of her other fans.)

Adam Goldberg, the creator of the TV show "The Goldebergs" (as opposed to the other Adam Goldeberg) replied to me once. Eagles backup offensive lineman Julian Vandervelde as retweeted me. I've also had conversations with several Philadelphia area sports journalists.

Not on twitter, but I emailed a favorite bull rider a few years back. He'd come back too soon after an injury, and it showed. I was very specific about what I observing that was out of the ordinary (and probably dangerous) for him, and I got a "Thanks" back. He took a couple of months off right after that, so I hope I helped. He's since done very well. :)

Yes, Ramin Karimloo (although I guess you'd have to be a theatre fan to know him!)

Me, Me, Me!!!! (Raises hand) - and since you know Ramin . . . Hadley Fraser AND Rudy Monchego (his Les Miz moustache's account) have both replied and favorited.

Jack Russel - lead singer of the 80's-90's band Great White follows me on Twitter and has responded to me in the past. Not a huge celebrity...but I love my hair bands!

Kim Jong-un replied with "Death to America" to one of my tweets. It was quite the day for me. I'll have to check to see if he's following me.

My two best friends and I started a little geek-themed entertainment site a few months ago and did a ton of tweeting during this most recent Game of Thrones season. We got retweets from Maisie Williams (Arya Stark) and Gwendoline Christie (Brienne). And then Nathan Fillion and Felicia Day both retweeted things we'd posted during Comic Con. On my personal twitter, I've had a lot of interaction with my favorite writers -- a big one for me was Jennifer Weiner retweeting and replying to me during one of her Bachelorette viewings. Because she is my faaaaave.

It's so dumb, but it makes your day, right?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter