Have you ever..

No.

Have you ever been to EuroDisney? (I think somebody already asked this... If so, answer next one.)

Have you ever gotten grounded for more than a year? (I have, it was for three years. Three long years without my Game Boy Advance.)

no. I don't think so.....
Have you ever got lost?

Yep, I was really little and it was like my first trip to Disney. But my little sister got really lost one time. Luckily we were wearing matching shirts with our last name on it so the CM found us and luckily gave her back. I wish he kept her though lol.

Have you ever had a laughing attack in the middle of class?

BandGeek911 said:
Yep, I was really little and it was like my first trip to Disney. But my little sister got really lost one time. Luckily we were wearing matching shirts with our last name on it so the CM found us and luckily gave her back. I wish he kept her though lol.

Have you ever had a laughing attack in the middle of class?
I have a laughing attack in class every single day! My teacher expects it!

Have you ever gone to a football game?

nope. but i sat next to a guy once who actually sneezed like a hundred times in one 45 minute french class.

have you ever watched a show in a language you didn't understand just for fun?

yea

have you ever been friends with someone that you really didnt like?

i dont know what that is, so im going with a no one that one

have you ever eaten ice cream with doritos? (if you haven't you should!!!)

Nope......but im going to some day!!

Have you ever fallen asleep in class??

yes i have. but it was only for a minute or two.

have you ever went outside in the rain and just stayed out there until you were soaked completely?

ive went dancing in the rain..does that count?

have you ever went mud sliding?

Yes, it was so much fun..

Have you ever overslept and missed something big?

I don't think so.. I probally did though..

Have you ever felt soo badly you wanted to punch someone in the face?

not that i can think of...

have you ever came into a conversation and started talking to them about something totaly different from what they were saying, even though you thought thats what they were talking about? (idk if that made any sense...)

Not lately..

Have you ever dreaded waking up in the morning? (because of a test, project, or something..)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter