Have you ever...

Anim8ed

Mouseketeer
... visited WDW without buying hopper passes?

In December, we may be going to WDW to see the resorts and all of their festive decorations. We will be doing MVMCP and a day at Epcot. The first is a hard ticket event and for the second we have a day left on passes from a prior trip.

So, it's fathomable that we can save money by not buying more passes and finding other ways to fill the remaining time of a four day trip.

Anyone with experience with this? I'd rather use the saved loot to stay at the Boardwalk than spend the same amount on a moderate AND passes.

It sounds good. There is lots to do. Mini golf, DTD visiting all the resorts. FW has the petting Zoo which is even fun for adults.Go on the monorail, ride in all the boats. Have fun.

Im going for 4 days(Fri-Mon) in December, and other than MVMCP 1 night, I dont plan on doing any park time. Then again, that could change once I get there. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter