Have you read The Lion's Game

Lynn CC

<font color=blue>DIS Veteran who is a veteran DISe
By Nelson Demille?
I'm a little over half way through and I think it's so indicative of the world we live in today.

It was written before Sept. 11,......scary to think that we could live so innocently for all those years, I want it back to the way it was....carefree......before all of this terrorism.

Back to the book...it's a 677 page Novel and Very interesting. It will keep you reading!
Not normally a book I would choose to read, but a friend gave it DH to read so I just picked it up and haven't put it down yet.

The last book I read was A Girl Named Zippy It took me forever to read this Biography. I'm not one to put a book down after starting it until I'm finished. I saw it on Today's Book Club Review and thought it was going to be GREAT, I didn't see the humor:confused: Anyone else read this and have an opinion?

I've read almost everything Nelson DeMille has written and I think he's a very fine author. The Lion's Game is bone chilling when read in retrospect.

My personal favorite is Up Country. It's truly a captivating novel.

It looks like I'll be looking for something else to read very soon!

Thanks Gina, I'll read Up Country next! I was going to read Plum Island, how was that?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter