• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Have you thanked your mods/admin/webmasters today?

burberryplaid

<font color=darkorange>Addicted to SOARIN's Orange
Taking Pete's advice/encouragement I just sent a mod a PM to tell them thanks. I plan on doing this every day until I get to all of them. I just hope they don't think I'm a loon! :lmao:

Who's with me?

Taking Pete's advice/encouragement I just sent a mod a PM to tell them thanks. I plan on doing this every day until I get to all of them. I just hope they don't think I'm a loon! :lmao:

Who's with me?

:thumbsup2

How many are there? Is there a comprehensive listing/directory, other than at the right of the main DISboard page?

:thumbsup2

How many are there? Is there a comprehensive listing/directory, other than at the right of the main DISboard page?

I'm just going to the bottom of the forums and seeing who is listed as a mod and sending them a PM that way. I'll track the others down somehow..I know the webmasters post around so I'm sure they can be found.

We don't think it. We have written proof of it. ;)
Ohh ohh! I'm special Regina picked on me!! :rotfl:

Who's with me?
I'd defer to Regina's greater knowledge ;)

I haven't thanked them, but I have harassed them severely, personally, on a one-to-one level...does that count? (it's how I show my love and appreciation...ask anybody!)

As a matter of fact, I had the opportunity to thank phamton from the US board!

Now let's see -- who should my next victim be? :cool2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter