Have you tried Polite Pig and how did you like it?

I've been a couple of times, and found it to be just fine.

It's not great BBQ. It seems likely that they are using steam cooking rather than a traditional "low and slow," but most restaurants do that, or use that combined with a commercial "smoker" that infuses the smoked flavor more expeditiously. The sauce and seasoning was good (if just the teensiest bit heavy on the salt), and the portions were generous.

I'll go again at some point.4

My family of 4 loved it. We had the DDP and use 2 credits for the big combined plate that multiple different pieces of meat on it. The sausage was just awesome. Drinks were good as well. We are going back to Disney in Sept and this is already on our schedule.

Loved it! My son and I enjoyed the ribs. The brussel sprouts served there are the standard by which my wife compares all other brussel sprouts to. We're going back to Disney this summer and the whole family requested we eat there again.

Been there several times and enjoyed each trip.
The brisket was very good. Some times, more tender than others, but always good flavor.

It is always one of My DW and my go to places when we visit Disney Springs. I love the cheddar stuffed sausages and DW loves the Southern Pig sandwich with a side of tomato and watermelon salad.

The food is good and the Bourbon Bar is spectacular. They have an impressive array of offers and the bartenders are great at suggesting the right things

We arrive next Friday for 9 days and was looking at the restaurants at Disney Springs. This one caught me eye. Thoughts?

Ive been several times and enjoy it. But it’s no Dreamland...

Roll Tide Roll!

I’m an outlier and didn’t care for it but I have a limited diet so there was little I could/willingly would eat. My boyfriend didn’t care for the pork shoulder sandwich though, saying it was too fatty.

I had the pork sandwich a few weeks ago when I was there, I thought it was quite boring and regrettable, the bun was too big for the amount of meat on it, the meat wasn't that good either. However, my wife got the turkey, and that was amazing.

TLDR; don't get the pork, get the turkey.

We LOVED IT!!! WE ate there our arrival day on March 6th. I really enjoyed it!!! I don't like brussel sprouts AT ALL. My husband got them and I had one. It was NOT HORRIBLE. LOL

Golly, all these good reviews. My dinner there left me thinking i should not have even taken the first bite. the barbecue pulled pork did not taste like barbecue or pork. I could not place any resturant that had anything like it. I like brussel sprouts but the seared raw brussel sprouts here tasted awful to me. I doubt that i will ever eat at the polite pig again.

The polite pig is fantastic. The ribs are excellent and the sides are amazing. The bbq chicken and the pulled pork are also great. It is such a great place. And before on the dinning plan for 1 credit it was one of the best places to eat at in disney springs. It is on my family's must eat at places every trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter