Haven't been here in forever - you may not remember me.

RealMickeysGirl

DIS Veteran<br><font color=9966ff>I think my frien
It's me Sandy.

RealMickeysGirl - well, I have sent in a question about how to change that. RealMickey and I divorced (final this past May).

Now I guess I need a new name. :confused3

I haven't been able to do much scrapbooking lately but I do have a disney criuse planned for next year so I will be scrapping that.

Anyway, just dropping in to say hi. If I get a name change or if I have to create a new user, I will let you know what the new name is.

sorry to hear about your divorce but welcome back. :goodvibes

Welcome Back! sorry to hear about your divorce!
scrapping is great therapy!!!

Sandy ~ I so do remember you!!!
Sorry to hear about the divorce but am glad you are going to be back around and scrapping an upcoming cruise!!!! That is fabulous!!!

How is life other than the yucky side of it? Hope you are around a bit more!!! Great to have you back!!!

Let's see..... The last time I was on here my dad and mom had come to live with us because my dad had an AVM bleed (type of stroke).

My dad died in April 2010. My mom moved into a retirement apartment complex in November 2010.

Mickey and I split up in November 2009. Our divorce was final May 2011. It's not what I wanted or where I hoped to be at this stage of my life but things are going ok. I will chance jinxing them to say things are going good.

We are still friends and still talk. We were both unhappy there at the end. Could we have worked it out, I don't know. I was extreemly stressed and I am sure I was no fun to be around.

I am going on a disney cruise next year and I am really looking forward to that.

I haven't heard anything from the message I sent about the possibility of changing my login name. I will let you all know what it is when I either change it or create a new one.

I read a little yesterday and saw some names I remember from way back when. I am sure I will enjoy catching up with everyone.

I don't remember you, but I'm glad you're back! Sorry life has been difficult lately, I hope this is the beginning of great new things for you.

When is your cruise? We're going next April :)

I am doing the 15 day to Hawaii.

Sorry about losing your dad too! hope life will continue to get better for you! everyone here is a great support!

Lucky going on the DCL HI cruise....we are going on the NCL Pride of America to HI in April too!

Hi Sandy, I remember you! Very jealous about the Hawaii cruise. I would love to do it, but it's not in the budget for next year. I hope they do it again in the future.

Welcome back Sandy!! Sorry about the divorce and your dad. I hope the trip is a good positive thing for you. I can say for sure I'm totally jealous!! We used to live in Hawaii and the kids want to go so bad.
I hope you stick around and chit chat while you wait for your trip.

I am doing the 15 day to Hawaii.

Oh, my gosh! My husband and I are on that cruise! Have you signed up on the cruise thread yet? It's really rolling, even all these months in advance!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2694096

Unfortunately, I seem to remember you won't be able to 'change your name' - you'll probably need to sign up under your new name and start over again with zero posts, which means no pm's until you've gotten 10 posts.

Welcome back, btw. The old lady can tell you from experience - Divorce is hell, but the sun *will* shine for you again.:thumbsup2

Sandy,

So sorry to hear about your Dad.. How is mom doing?

I think LindaBabe is right.. you will probably need to start all over to change your user name... but you'll hit 10 posts in no time!!! :)

:welcome: back!!!

Well, now I do remember about not being able to change your name so I am creating a new user GigglyBoo - Boo's Giggle is what I like most about her so I now have a new identity.

Look for me.

GigglyBoo (Formerly RealMickeysGirl)

Unfortunately, I can't find the cute little pic of Boo that I had under my old identity.

This one will have to do.

I will have to go over to the swap board and see if I can find some pics of all the swaps I missed.

GigglyBoo (formerly RealMickeysGirl)

Unfortunately, I can't find the cute little pic of Boo that I had under my old identity.

This one will have to do.

I will have to go over to the swap board and see if I can find some pics of all the swaps I missed.

GigglyBoo (formerly RealMickeysGirl)

its still a cute picture of Boo!

we have a color swap coming up next week ;) MickeyTeacher is hostess!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter