Having a GRAND time - the NEW Official GF Chat Thread PART 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Traci~ I am gonna be there tomorrow and then the 24th and 25th! WE are staying the night for DD's birthday! That is my way of getting out of having to plan and throw a party! I Am horrible! :confused3

Hi gals!

"POP"ing in real quick before I exercise :rotfl:

Mandy- are the girls better today?? Some of that stomach stuff is going on up here too. DS said one of the girls in class got sick in the car on the way to school yesterday and another one did in class the day before :sad2: How long before our flu shots kick in? :rotfl2:

I am going shopping today. I need some retail therapy :thumbsup2

Off to work out and shower and then hit the stores!

TTFN!
Kristin

Hi gals!

"POP"ing in real quick before I exercise :rotfl:

Mandy- are the girls better today?? Some of that stomach stuff is going on up here too
. DS said one of the girls in class got sick in the car on the way to school yesterday and another one did in class the day before :sad2: How long before our flu shots kick in? :rotfl2:

I am going shopping today. I need some retail therapy :thumbsup2

Off to work out and shower and then hit the stores!

TTFN!
Kristin

Yeah I think they are fine. I think it was the apple juice..... It all started at the same time so if it was a bug it would have kinda began in intervals. I can kinda psych my self into feeling sick ya know? Ok, so I was thinking it was a bug and then I was kinda queasy, but then I realized it all began at the same time and remembered the new apple juice and then DH told me he thought it was already diluted and gave them straight juice all evening...... :sad2: I of course felt better! :laughing: I always feel sick when I have to deal with yucky stuff like that.

Thanks for asking :goodvibes

Have fun at therapy! ;)

Traci~ I am gonna be there tomorrow and then the 24th and 25th! WE are staying the night for DD's birthday! That is my way of getting out of having to plan and throw a party! I Am horrible! :confused3

You aren't horrible...you are SMART!!!! Sounds like fun to me! I can't wait to hear all about it :) Take some pics too please :)

Hi After speaking with Chan she has promted me to come out of lurkdom... Hi my name is Lisa we are going to be at the GF next month for My Twin Daughter & Sons 12th Birthday. Hee hee this is more for Mom than the rest altough they ddi request the GF I need the break......

I really don't think it is right that we do all the work with the kids and on thier Birthdays they get the presents......Anyone Agree. I think we should get [resents too! So I said Honey let's take the twins to Disney for the long weekend for thier birthday and he said SURE!!!!
Here is a family pic from our trip to disneythis past June
image109.jpg

Afternoon Ladies :)

Mandy - You're not horrible.....I think it's a great idea that you're staying one night at Disney for DD's birthday....how fun party:. I wish I lived close enough to go for just a night or two :rolleyes:.......or any time just for the day :wizard:. You guys are going to have a great time :cool1: :cool1:.

Traci - Any packing done for you yet :confused3? Maybe you can give Chan a helping hand :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:....JK, Chan ;). Can I bother you to take some pics as well??? I just LOVE seeing pics of the GF and everything it has to offer.......next summer can't come fast enough :rolleyes1.

Chan - How's the packing :confused3????

Kristin - How did therapy go?? :rotfl:. I hope you had fun shopping :goodvibes.

Lisa - HI :wave2:. Welcome to the chat thread :). I, for one, TOTALLY agree with you on who does all the work vs who gets the presents :rotfl2: :rotfl2:. Have a great time on your trip next month.....us moms need a little relaxation every once in awhile :thumbsup2.

Hope everyone is having a good day :flower3:.

Deb :yay:

Hi Lisa! Welcome to our madness :goodvibes

Shopping was fun (I didn't do too much damage ;) ) We have a lot of outdoor shopping malls around here, so I drove down to a different one for a change of pace. It is such a nice fall day- sunny, crisp :love: A great day for walking around.

I see Chan hasn't stopped in- I hope that means she is packing!! :thumbsup2

TTFN!

Channing is either packing or changing her trip around again :rotfl: :rotfl:

Welcome LISA!!!!!! :yay: :yay: What a beautiful family you have!!

Welcome Lisa :goodvibes

You sound like me, I think I should be getting presents on my kids birthdays! I went through some hard labor and delivery's to get them here :rotfl: Notice I too am taking my kid to WDW for her b-day, I hate planning parties! :rotfl:

Hi all you other gals and Marvel!

I have all our clothes ready and the back pack all packed and all I have to do is pack the snack bag! :yay: I am so giddy! We are gonna valet at GF and be at the MK for rope drop! :thumbsup2 WE have only done rope drop one other time and the show is so cute!

Good TV night :happytv: and hopefully the RAYS will be heading to the WS after tonight! :woohoo:

OK gotta run!

BTW: Traci and Chan how many days you gals got left :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

BTW: Traci and Chan how many days you gals got left :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Well Mandy, I think Channing has got one day left and I have...um...er...I mean I got 8 days left.

**do you think they would be mad at me if I ask them nicely to change it?** :rotfl:

Pretty please post some photos when you get back :) Have a GREAT trip!!!!!

BlueSkies Glad to see you back. Thanks for the anniversary wishes.

Chan Have a great trip.:goodvibes Report back on the Swan. I never considered staying there before so I don't know much about it. When you go through security remember to take your laptop out of the case and put it in a bin by itself.

Lisa Welcome to the chat thread. I always thought that mothers should be pampered on their kids birthdays. After all we did all the work carrying them and birthing them. What better way to do it than at the GF.:goodvibes

Traci 8 days:woohoo:

Evening Gals:flower3:

Still trying to catch up on the thread...

Mandy Glad Dad is getting better and the girls too...stomach bugs are nasty...have a fun time at Disney:)

Channing My kids didnt pack until the night before our trip either:headache: and just as I predicted were asking me to wash things at the last minute...

Lisa Welcome! What a beautiful family you have:) I am a mother of twins too...birthday celebrations in Disney are the best! much better than a party (and extra work )at home:rotfl:

Maxie What are you planning for your anniversay trip?? Narcooses is a nice place to have a celebration dinner..

Deb My other multiquote pal...did you hear from the principal..did they find the missing paper:confused:

I'm still having no luck with getting a room for a few days in December...Kristin would you mind an extra room mate for a few days...:rotfl: From what I've read between Pop Warner and the Christmas parade being filmed Dec 5th or 6th it is keeping the rooms pretty full:sad2: I'm just gonna keep trying...

HCTS sends her best to everyone-her compter has gone to old computer heaven and she is shopping for another...

Traci 8 days!!!

Hope everyone is having a good night....

Hey all! I did pack! I got myself packed up...well...it's all on the bed in a pile. NOw I have to try and get it into the bag and see how much it weighs.:rotfl: That's the creepy part.

Hi, Lisa! I am glad you jumped in here. You have a beautiful family.

Maxie, thanks!! And thanks for the heads up about the laptop in security. DH handled everything for me. It will be good to have to learn how to do this stuff.;)

I had to pick up kids all afternoon....and then we had soccer. Just home now & both girls have homework. Looks like Friday will be the charm for the packing.

I received my last custom today. I am done. DONE with Ebay customs. I haven't showed it to Jojo yet & I know she'll like it. But it's so amateurish. I am not super duper crafty, but I have taste & an eye - two actually:rotfl: . I could have done it better. The capris are supposed to have a ruffle at the hem....nope. No ruffle. She didn't gather the fabric. Just sewed it on. Soooo not like the picture. The picture was super cute. I am not happy and I let her know. :rotfl2: Believe me...I was not nice about it this time. I am getting fed up and stressed out. The Minnie heads aren't even done well. I am afraid to check my emails for a reply. :rotfl:

DH has issues at work...so I am on my own here. I am fried.

Mandy.
...I didn't understand when you're going to WDW.:confused: Are you going this weekend?????

TTFN.:flower3:

Chan

Evening my GF pals :wave2:

BlueSkies ~ No word yet from the principal and no sign of the report :sad2:. I haven't decided how much longer to wait before contacting him again :confused3. I may email him tomorrow morning and see if there's any response tomorrow afternoon :confused:. Sorry you're not having any luck getting a room at the GF :sad2:. I'll keep my fingers crossed that one opens up for the time you need it :wizard: :wizard:.

Traci ~ Only 8 more days...WOOHOO :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:!!!!

Chan ~ You're getting there :rotfl: :rotfl:. Good luck with the rest of the packing :goodvibes. Sorry about the outfits....that really sucks :mad: :headache:. But you did the right thing to let her know you weren't happy with what you received :rolleyes:. Try not to let it stress you out anymore....you're going to Disney and you're going to have a great time with your girls :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2.

Hope everyone has a good night :).

TTYL

Deb :flower3:

hey all....

just checkin in to see whats up....

Chan have a great time...I know you will once you get there :goodvibes That stinks about the custom outfits:mad: I'd be PO'd too!

All good TV tonight...off to watch and do some planning for school

see ya,
dawn

Chan Great job piling stuff on the bead! :rotfl: I am going tomorrow, it is a school holiday for us and DH and my sis took the day off so we could go and avoid the weekend crowds. I have 3 little Halloween shirts laid out, DS is all the sudden to cool to wear his Halloween tee :sad2:

We are ALSO going next SAT and mabey drive over Friday evening and stay in a cheap ola place..... WE are still debating because now my mom and dad have decided to come and we are trying to workout issues. We need to bring his wheel chair because he tires out easily, they have a mini cooper and it wont fit on it easily. LOL! They also want me to book a fun Character breakfast or Lunch for DD birthday (Next SAT IS her b-day) What a fun day that will be ;)

This is the time of year we hit WDW hard! We like to try and go once a week schedule permitting till Christmas. Then Jan - May AOAP (as often as possible) Low crowds + cooler weather = thumbsup2

I emailed you about Sunday.

Thank you for all the welcome hello's... Chan said you were all very nice. I emailed her becaus eI also make outfits and just bought some ON jeans for a craft fair I am doing next month and was really starting to worry about the jeans.

I figure GF for the kiddos Birthday is also a gift for me, No Cooking, Cleaning or washing for 4 days!!!!! I am always so relaxed when I am disney. Now if I can just convice Hubby we need to go for a week in March for my 40th! HMMMMMM.....

Lisa

Mandy when is it the least busy in your opinion. If you say September tell me your second pick please :)

I think I need new suitcases. I was looking at my daughters closet and I'm thinking how in the world will I get all that stuff packed? She has some poofy things this trip...not to mention shoes. Yes shoesssssss. I will take a pic so you can all feel my pain tomorrow. I am getting too excited. I need to lay some stuff out and put it in a suitcase or something :idea:

Lisa, Channing lured me over here too. Now I am slowly getting addicted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter