Having a Pampered Chef Party Next Week...

TwinMom7

Proud Mom of a United States Marine
I'm supposed to chose two dishes for the consultant to make. Any favorites out there??

and for dessert the Caramelized Apple cinnammon......this was so good and not a crumb left.....But the ring was excellent.....I am getting some more stoneware......they also have a small mini bar pan.....that is a new stone....it is just right for a toaster oven......Hope you have fun like we did

YUMMY!!!! I love that chicken ring thing, for chocolate lovers, the brownie/toffee trifle.mmmmmmm

The cheese bread they do is wonderful as well. Good luck.

Lisa

The Chcken Flourentine ring is wonderful. Also I just recently did a show where we tried the ham flourintine. It is also very good. THe apple puff that is featured in this seasons catalog( it is the cover recipie) is great!! In fact I just made one for my grandmother B_Day party. Goos luck and I hope you have a great show!!!!

Holly

I don't know what it is called but there is this wonderful herb bread that is made by cutting refrigerator biscuits into 4's, rolling in an herb mixture, and baking in the bunt. yummm!

When I had a party about two years ago, we made the old standby, the Taco Ring. Yummy!

The Taffy Apple Dip is excellent -- and soooooo easy. Then have the hostes slice the apples and you're finished..

EASY LEMON BARS!!!!! They really are easy and YUMMY! I went to a show where the consultant made these and I immediately went out and bought all the ingredients to make it. Then I had request after request after request to make those things! I ended up going to the store and buying enough ingredients to make 5 batches of them! I haven't made them in a little while, though....I'll have to make them again soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter