having a scooter delivered to Disney resort

Gold's is, excuse the pun, the gold standard of scooter rentals. $230 is $28.75 per day and it includes insurance and taxes. It's $65 per day plus taxes to rent an ECV in the parks and you can't take it out of the park.

The Victory10 ECV includes a lot of little extras like a cup holder that will hold a refillable Disney mug, a phone holder, and a fan that plugs into a USB port which can also be used to charge your phone in the parks. I cannot tell you how many times I have had people on other scooters come up to me to ask about my ride. BTW, get a 3-wheel one if you can because it has a great turning radius.
That’s exactly what I got and they threw in a holder for my cane and took off 10%

Try to change your reservation to a HA room.
I did it through the DVC store so I’m not sure that’s possible. I also forgot I need a shower and toilet grab bar but my husband got me one I can bring with me.

HA rooms are a booking category so it’s likely at this point not available. But honestly you don’t need one. With the number of mobility devices on property, 1st floor rooms at OKW are likely one of the most common requests they receive.

What you can do is ask DVC Store to add the note for 1st floor request as “medically necessary”. The person who owns the points/reservation can do this through chat… they don’t even need to call unless they want to.

Try to relax… OKW knows this is an issue for many people. I have never heard of anyone who needed one not being accommodated… and I’m old so that’s been a couple decades… plus! lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter