Having registration remorse......

I am getting a little nervous. On Friday morning I received an email saying that my transfer had been processed and that I would receive my refund for the Half Marathon in 10 business days. I called RunDisney and spoke with a lady named Linda. I told her that I had sent a followup email with my transfer, as well as used the contact us option on RunDisney, as well as called Run Disney when I realized I wanted to cancel the request on Wednesday. She said she would contact the escalations department and they would be in contact with me. I told her I was nervous about it and she said don't worry. They will get you back in the half. I guess I am just worried since it is sold out because technically I don't have the half registration any more. I was thinking the process would take longer....Oh well. I guess I might need to get used to the idea of the full.:crazy:

So after being freaked out for a few days.....and after many calls to run disney talking to multiple people....they have finally put me back in the half! Hallelujah! I was contacted yesterday afternoon by a lady who spoke broken English and she was telling me that they were unable to put me back in the half since it was sold out. I told her everything that had happened and that I had requested that my transfer be cancelled well before it was processed and she said she would get back with me. I called again this morning and a very helpful gentleman said he would resubmit my issue and that he would do everything in his power to speed it along...but that return time for these issues was generally 8-14 days. I was surprised when I received an email just a few minutes ago confirming that I was registered for the half and had been refunded the fee for the marathon. Right after that I received a call from a very nice young lady from Run Disney who said they were able to work some things out for me and get me back in the half. I am so happy!!! Now I don't have to worry about the training and all (of course I will still train....just not as much for the half as the full) with our schedule for the fall. Happiness!! So ready for that 20th anniversary medal!

That's awesome! I am impressed with runDisney...their customer service has been so awful lately. I am so glad they actually helped you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter