Hawaiian Airlines

Anna Chassereau

DIS Veteran
Is Hawaiian Airlines a good choice? Better than American or Delta? We live in SC...I’m really wanting to book a nonstop flight. There’s one offered from Charlotte in AA. Hawaiian is also now offering a nonstop flight from Orlando. I’m considering doing Hawaiian Airlines from Orlando even if it’s farther for us to get to if it’s a really great airline and the service etc is worth it.

I’ve even tossed around the idea of staying at Disney for a night before we left for our flight. Anyone have any insight or experience with Hawaiian Airlines? Is it crazy to want to stay at a Disney resort the night before we leave?

We are doing this flight in December. Hawaiian air is great, so excited to be able to fly to Orlando non stop from Oahu we just have to do are interisland flight from Kauai. I would never fly AA again always had good service on Delta, United is hit and miss.
FYI:Hawaiian does not offer the flight everyday.

We are doing this flight in December. Hawaiian air is great, so excited to be able to fly to Orlando non stop from Oahu we just have to do are interisland flight from Kauai. I would never fly AA again always had good service on Delta, United is hit and miss.
FYI:Hawaiian does not offer the flight everyday.

That’s awesome I hope you have a great trip in December!!:) I’m really leaning towards Hawaiian...and maybe staying at the Poly in one of the newly refurbished rooms the night before we leave. Got to go work on the husband about this haha

That’s awesome I hope you have a great trip in December!!:) I’m really leaning towards Hawaiian...and maybe staying at the Poly in one of the newly refurbished rooms the night before we leave. Got to go work on the husband about this haha
You just have to do this. That is the way I would roll.

Last edited:

Hawaiian is great. The only major downside (especially from the east coast) is their planes are not equipped with WiFi - I took United last year and it was nice to have WiFi on some of the 10ish hour flight.

We always fly Hawaiian Airlines when we travel to Hawaii. We love their hospitality. We’ve never had a bad experience on the airline.

They also have a great Hawaiian miles program which we redeem the points for inter-island flights.

Last edited:
We have flown Hawaiian, United and AA to Big Island, Oahu and Maui. Hawaiian wins hands down. We will go out of our way to fly Hawaiian again.

We are from the Northest and travel to Boston for the Hawaiian Airlines flights. And not crazy on the Disney stop beforehand, we 'got use to 3 hrs of time zone change' by stopping over in LA for 3 nights at Disneyland and then continued to Hawaii. I doubt that 'logic' will ever work again with the hubby!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter