HB Vouchers.... Again, but this time for under 3's

cubby&bear

Earning My Ears
Sorry to ask another HB question, but I was wondering if anyone had booked these for a child under 3? I have booked PHB for myself, dh and dd (4). I called to enquire about ds (2) as he didn't appear on our booking confirmation anywhere! I was advised he was on the booking and as under 3 could eat off our plate in or free at buffets.

We are going to Blue Lagoon (day 1), Auberge (day 2) and BBWWS (day 3). I would much rather purchase child vouchers for ds (I know should have asked when I spoke to them before :o) I want him to get the cowboy hat at BB's and his own desserts at Auberge.

Hope I'm not rambling but don't want to end up paying more for him once we are there than we have upfront for dd.

Thanks in advance

Cubby xxxx
20 sleeps and counting :banana:

Okay, just read my post and I DID ramble!! (Hangs head)! Hope someone understands what I am actually trying to ask :rotfl2:

Cubby xx

I might be wrong but I dont think you can get the vouchers for under 3s

hi,

i hav a under 3 and no you cant get h/b voutchers for under 3s, they eat for free in buffet restraunts. they can share ur plate in other restraunts or u can order something off the menu 4 them if u want which u hav to pay for

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter